Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legitimate word absent from WWF dictionary

KerryKerry Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I keep finding words that ought to be legal, acceptable words in WWF. The word “greylist” is a legitimate term/word that should be legal and added to WWF. Please review and advise. I wish there was a link provided to submit words for inclusion. Thank you.

Comments

• CbadlandCbadland Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 178Registered User Investigator
    There is an in game link to add a word you try to play. (At least in my version) Play the invalid word, and you should a dialig box with an Add Word button. Click that to add the word and use it in a sentence. Not sure if they read it, but I entered “Bokeh” a while back, and now it is accepted.
  • PattyDothanPattyDothan Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

You accept a lot of “words” that have no definition, which means they really aren’t words. Annoying to players. Also you claim to not allow proper nouns but you DO accept many proper nouns. Also annoying, and is a flaw in the game.