Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adding a word to the dictionary

Jo1Jo1 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
I tried playing “kegged” but it was rejected. Please add this acceptable word.

Comments

• DanielB4434DanielB4434 Posts: 21Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling

The mods keep saying WWF is changing over to another dictionary. But if you want words added use THIS FORM to add words

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,054Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pet Queen

@DanielB4434 FYI I was told by the Moddies they stopped using that form. Sadly you have to post suggestions to their FB or Twitter and hope they notice it. Since none of them have replied to this, I'm not sure what our odds are of getting noticed. LOL

• w0rd_midasw0rd_midas Posts: 169Super Moderator mod

Appreciate the suggestion, @Jo1. We'll share this request with our developers for consideration. To know if the Word is playable, see the image below on how to use the Dictionary. As for the suggestion form, it is no longer being used and as an alternative, you can post your request here or through other official social channels of this game. We'll do our best to promptly respond. Thanks to @DanielB4434 and @linkshighlights for their assistance.

• Magz45Magz45 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I need septicaemia needs to be added this means blood poisoning caused by bacteria
  • gdupgdup Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I am so sick of losing big points because normal words are rejected. Last week 'gite' was accepted but when I tried to add an s to make it plural it was rejected. When checking online plural was normal. I have reported it often but it keeps happening. Is it because they only accept USA English? Living in Australia we use a wide range of English words and I like to think the game is a global game not just for the USA.

• gdupgdup Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Daniel I agree with you comments.

• mlobornymloborny Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I've encountered numerous plural forms rejected, where the singular was accepted: newbies, tweens, hirees, dongles, hotties, besties. It's ridiculous the slang and foreign words that are accepted, but simple plurals are not.

• Jen0Jen0 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 13
    Is this the best place to suggest new words? Or do I need to start a new comment? @w0rd_midas Today the word I am requesting (from dictionary.com) is:
    vape / vapes / vaped / vaping

Thanks!
  • numbermaniacnumbermaniac Cloudylicious Posts: 62Registered User This Space is Available

@w0rd_midas said:
    Appreciate the suggestion, @Jo1. We'll share this request with our developers for consideration. To know if the Word is playable, see the image below on how to use the Dictionary. As for the suggestion form, it is no longer being used and as an alternative, you can post your request here or through other official social channels of this game. We'll do our best to promptly respond. Thanks to @DanielB4434 and @linkshighlights for their assistance.

The word "TASER" is for some reason not in the dictionary even though that's a pretty common word - I think it should be added to WWF's dictionary.