Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why are Blank Tiles no longer in play?

TrvlmrTrvlmr Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Blank Tiles have disappeared from my boards. I used to have them but no longer. How do I get them again?

Answers

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,427Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Boss

@Trvlmr In a regular game there are 2 blank tiles in the tile bag. Perhaps your opponent got them both?

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,427Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Boss

@Trvlmr said:
    Thanks for your response but I've played about 30 games since the last time I got blanks.

Oh my. I didn't realize it was going on that long. Are you playing the standard game against human opponents? Or are you playing fast-play or one of the challenges against the AI?

• Piers_FiddlerPiers_Fiddler Posts: 783Super Moderator mod

@Trvlmr said:
    Blank Tiles have disappeared from my boards. I used to have them but no longer. How do I get them again?

The Tiles are distributed randomly and according to what pieces are still left in the Tile Bag, in your situation, @linkshighlights is spot on, it's possible that your opponent got all the blank Tiles. You'll surely get them soon, just keep playing!

@linkshighlights said:

@Trvlmr said:
    Thanks for your response but I've played about 30 games since the last time I got blanks.

Oh my. I didn't realize it was going on that long. Are you playing the standard game against human opponents? Or are you playing fast-play or one of the challenges against the AI?

All game modes have the same number of Blank Tiles in the Tile Bag. Thank you for the dedication.

• CbadlandCbadland Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 217Registered User Cupcake Princess
    edited January 2018
    More than likely your opponent has enough money to purchase Tile Swap. It’s the most egregious and unethical “feature” Zynga has implemented in WWF. Your opponent, without your knowledge, can buy the ability to swap tiles as long as they can afford to pay Zynga. Your opponent can keep doing this until they have all the best tiles. Including the blanks.
    Shameful that Zynga created and implemented this greed-driven feature that can be abused by wealthy players willing to fork money over to Zynga to “legally” cheat.
  • numbermaniacnumbermaniac Cloudylicious Posts: 70Registered User Black Sheep of ze Internet

@Cbadland said:
    More than likely your opponent has enough money to purchase Tile Swap. It’s the most egregious and unethical “feature” Zynga has implemented in WWF. Your opponent, without your knowledge, can buy the ability to swap tiles as long as they can afford to pay Zynga. Your opponent can keep doing this until they have all the best tiles. Including the blanks.
    Shameful that Zynga created and implemented this greed-driven feature that can be abused by wealthy players willing to fork money over to Zynga to “legally” cheat.

For what it's worth I think you can only use one Swap+ per move, so you can do a maximum two swaps per move if you're also willing to use the standard swap that takes away your move.

• CbadlandCbadland Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 217Registered User Cupcake Princess
    edited January 2018
    Thanks. I did not realize that. I’ll tone down my rhetoric (a bit!) I still don’t like the Pop Ups or playing people who use them.