Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Miss-Scored Word

acascellaacascella Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Hello,

I think there is a glitch that is miss calculating my score. Playing "IS" should be 2 points, plus playing "SPOUTED" should be 12, and then 14 tripled should be 42, not the 18 which only triples the word "IS" and adds the 12 from the other word. Is this something that I can fix?

Comments

• CbadlandCbadland Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 81Registered User Dramachine
    No. It is correct. TW only applies to the word played on that space. So IS would be 2 x 3 = 6. Then 6 + 12 points from SPROUTED equals 18.
  • Piers_FiddlerPiers_Fiddler Posts: 595Super Moderator mod

@Cbadland said:
    No. It is correct. TW only applies to the word played on that space. So IS would be 2 x 3 = 6. Then 6 + 12 points from SPROUTED equals 18.

Thank you for the assist. @Cbadland.

@acascella said:
    Hello,

I think there is a glitch that is miss calculating my score. Playing "IS" should be 2 points, plus playing "SPOUTED" should be 12, and then 14 tripled should be 42, not the 18 which only triples the word "IS" and adds the 12 from the other word. Is this something that I can fix?

@Cbadland is correct. You may also check this article for more information on how to scoring system works. Thank you.