Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tile Color

Marg_HMarg_H Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

The tiles in play are no long a different color to those already on the board. It is difficult to distinguish the difference. Can the tiles being played be a different color (e.g.green) while in play then change to yellow once played

Tagged:

Comments

• my sweet innamoratamy sweet innamorata Posts: 347Super Moderator mod

Thanks for the feedback, @Marg_H. We'll go ahead and forward this to our developers.

• LynneLynne Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Cant stand the pink tiles. They are to confusing. How do i get them back to original color

• qwipqwip Posts: 12Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
    How do we turn off other people’s tile colors?
    WWF2 tile style is already less readable than WWF because the colors were more washed out & the 3D effect is gone. But now you’re forcing other people’s clashing colors on my screen?
    Do you even test with visually impaired people?
    You’re making it so difficult to read the board!
  • qwipqwip Posts: 12Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
    > @qwip said:
    > How do we turn off other people’s tile colors?
    > WWF2 tile style is already less readable than WWF because the colors were more washed out & the 3D effect is gone. But now you’re forcing other people’s clashing colors on my screen?
    > Do you even test with visually impaired people?
    > You’re making it so difficult to read the board!

Actually, if you insist on making other users change my tile colors, give me a “mimic” tile color so that all the tiles are the same color again.
  • linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,264Registered User, Facebook Connect User Genius Genie

@Lynne @qwip I found that if you go to your Settings, scroll down to Gameplay and uncheck the box for "Show Tile Styles". Then no matter what your opponent does, all your games will show the default color. Hope that helps!