Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I know which of my opponents is using Swap+? Swap+ is cheating, plain and simple

ArthurArthur Posts: 15Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

How do I know which of my opponents is using Swap+? Swap+ is cheating, plain and simple

Comments

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,588Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Chosen One

@Arthur Unfortunately we can't tell who is using it.

• my sweet innamoratamy sweet innamorata Posts: 347Super Moderator mod

That option is unavailable, @Arthur. Nevertheless, we'll forward your feedback. Thanks for helping out, @linkshighlights.

• MeLikemWordsMeLikemWords Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    edited November 2017

The "power ups", especially the Swap+ is a pure cheat feature. I can't believe that such a great game and community is being polluted with this feature. Being able to swap without losing your turn is basically like doing this while playing in person...."Hey Tom, look over there" and while Tom is looking over there, you swap some tiles from your rack for new ones....Its called CHEATING! Swap without losing your turn, come on, really?

How about just adding a new button called "Play the best word possible for me"? You click it and the app finds the best possible highest scoring word and puts the tiles down.

• PaulStevensPaulStevens Posts: 98Registered User, Facebook Connect User Chocolatier

@MeLikemWords said:

How about just adding a new button called "Play the best word possible for me"? You click it and the app finds the best possible highest scoring word and puts the tiles down.

Give them time... I'm sure it will come ;-)

• SweetieBJBSweetieBJB Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I believe you CAN tell when your opponent has used this feature, as it will say SWAPPED in the area where his word would be posted, and it will still be his or her turn. I did not know this feature existed until I noticed it was used by someone I play regularly.
  • wwegekers877wwegekers877 Posts: 1,064Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pet Queen

depends on players like im play some1 where i only use hindsight!

• voltavolta Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    It’s a standard feature of the game and available to both players so it’s not cheating. If you don’t like it ask zynga to remove it. Good luck.
  • snsuns12snsuns12 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

The amount of ads from artskill is very annoying and very vulgar, and it’s like I’ve got to see **** pictures of mostly nude humans and same **** kissing !,

• VomitrociousVomitrocious Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    If you don’t like the features of the game then don’t play.
    And since they are available options in the game, and as long as they are available to both players, a player who uses them is not cheating.
    I wish I could know about players who have attitudes like yours before accepting a game with them!
  • nst222nst222 Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

No, as far as I can tell not all players have that option available to them. It depends on whether you are playing WWF, WWF2 or WWF Classic and also depends on whether they have updated or not. It does seem
    unfair if the playing field is not level. I wish Zynga would combine all these versions into ONE version so that everyone had an equal chance.

• wwegekers877wwegekers877 Posts: 1,064Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pet Queen

@nst222 said:
    No, as far as I can tell not all players have that option available to them. It depends on whether you are playing WWF, WWF2 or WWF Classic and also depends on whether they have updated or not. It does seem
    unfair if the playing field is not level. I wish Zynga would combine all these versions into ONE version so that everyone had an equal chance.

that like sayn make all cellphones the same