Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coins earned for a win disappeared, but apparently not for everyone?

bearpa4bearpa4 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
I no longer get coins awarded to me when I win a game, or even when I lose – used to be I would get at least two coins for a loss (then it changed to one coin) and 10 coins for the win; now I don't get any coins! The ONLY coins I get are those awarded (I assume to everyone) at midnight – 15 coins – or if I win the weekly badge – 100 coins. I asked one of my opponents if this is the case with her, and she told me she gets 100 coins for TWO games, and she just received 650 coins in ONE WEEK. I didn't have a problem, per se, because I assumed that happen to everyone. Now, normally I enjoy the game very much, but I have a problem when someone else has a real advantage over me and I seem to be getting penalized for no apparent reason. Please advise on how to fix this issue myself, or fix the glitch in the program. There seems to be a lot of inequities in the app!

Answers

• w0rd_midasw0rd_midas Posts: 169Super Moderator mod

Thanks for sharing your sentiments, @bearpa4. We'll make sure that the developer has taken note of your feedback. We also encourage you to complete our Weekly Challenges as this will certainly earn you 100 Coin rewards. Keep playing.

• isparkispark Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Same for me.
    I used to get 10 coins for a win, then it dropped to 6 coins, then it dropped to 4, and now it's gone altogether.
    The 2 coins given when you lose a game is also gone.
    I have a theory as to why, they want you to purchase the "power up's" instead of winning them. :-\

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,510Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Chosen One
    edited September 2017

I agree with your theory. They aren't selling as many as they expected which gives me hope that they will eventually abandon this experiment.

• HumanbonesHumanbones Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    When i came back after a hyatus ,I came back to the new coins and weekly challenges and even the monthly thing, the first monthly thing never completed cause it said I didn't win 2 weekly challenges when I did. I was getting 4 coins per win at the time . (Idk about for a loss cause I didn't lose any games ). The following week I completed the weekly challenge but did not receive the 100 coins even tho I got the badge . The following monthly (words universary)I completed along with 2 weeks challenges and received all bonuses but now I am not getting any coins for wins ,only the daily allotment, and I am not sure but is there no new monthly challenge for this month ? Cause I do not see it ?
  • w0rd_midasw0rd_midas Posts: 169Super Moderator mod

@Humanbones said:
    When i came back after a hyatus ,I came back to the new coins and weekly challenges and even the monthly thing, the first monthly thing never completed cause it said I didn't win 2 weekly challenges when I did. I was getting 4 coins per win at the time . (Idk about for a loss cause I didn't lose any games ). The following week I completed the weekly challenge but did not receive the 100 coins even tho I got the badge . The following monthly (words universary)I completed along with 2 weeks challenges and received all bonuses but now I am not getting any coins for wins ,only the daily allotment, and I am not sure but is there no new monthly challenge for this month ? Cause I do not see it ?

Thank you for sharing your concern. You may try to spend some of your Coins as it is possible that you've already reached the limit. If you're still unable to earn after doing this, contact our Support for further assistance. Currently, you can earn Coin rewards through daily log-in and completing Weekly Challenges.

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,510Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Chosen One
    edited October 2017

@w0rd_midas said:
    Currently, you can earn Coin rewards through daily log-in and completing Weekly Challenges.

"Currently"... In other words, like the wins and loses coins, soon you're taking that away also.

(Note to ModBots, ask your developers before you reply. LOL)

• bbbraatenbbbraaten Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

So each morning I get a bonus of a few coins, but the minute I start playing, they disappear. And I am getting nothing for wins or losses - it just stays the same. I don’t even know where these coins came from, or what they mean.

@bbbraaten They have a max number of coins you can keep in your "bank". If you have reached the max they will tell you if you want to keep the ones you earn, you need to go to the store and spend some. In the store you can buy gimmicks or a picture frame.

• petri777petri777 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

my coins have dissapeared overnight and i was never paid 50 coins for the pick of the day, this is very frustrating and very wrong of you all.... what kind of game are you runing, a sadistic one???

• dgeramanisdgeramanis Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I did not receive my 100 bonus coins for reaching my weekly challenge. Would like to see these in my account! dgeramanis

• ohbarbieohbarbie Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I also did not receive my 100 bonus coins for reaching this weeks challenge! what do I do now?

• SeabasscotySeabasscoty Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I too am having the same experience. Instead of coins being added when I win a challenge, I lose them instead. They are also slowly being reduced while playing. Really weird. I thought there was an issue with the game itself. Now through this forum it appears its intentional.

WWF2 is not as much fun now. I also play the original version, which is where i came to love the game.

@Seabasscoty I'm sorry to see the Moderators have not addressed this for you yet.
    You will need to open a trouble ticket by clicking here ---> Support

• jocy744jocy744 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I had many coins, like almost 700. Now I only have 340. Where have my coins gone? I’ve spent a few weeks earning them and play a lot. Can I get them back please? Thank you