Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weekly Challenge HELP

Dwicked1Dwicked1 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
My weekly challenge currently says "Score 1 Point" then 0/1 in the progress bar. I've played many games and it didn't move, I even tried using a blank tile and literally scoring only 1 single point but nothing. Several of my friends have already received their badge. Is anyone able to help me understand this?
Tagged:

Answers

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 1,040Super Moderator mod

We are aware of this @Dwicked1 and the fix will be available soon. In the meantime, please try force-closing the app. For instructions, below are the links for your reference:

How do I force close the game on iOS?
    How do I force close the game on Android?

Thanks for your patience.

• NfiliatraultNfiliatrault Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I'm having the same issue. Force closing doesn't help on iOS.

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 1,040Super Moderator mod

@Nfiliatrault said:
    I'm having the same issue. Force closing doesn't help on iOS.

We are still in the process of investigating this issue. Stay tuned for updates.

• VanBond007VanBond007 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 16

Same issue. My goal is high points per play / per game. A "Score 1 Point" challenge is less than desirable for players with similar objectives.

Finally, decided to go down the rabbit hole of a challenge, and started a fast play game, and played XI with X being the blank. Didn't get credit for the 1 Point Play. Got penalized on my weekly game score average for the 1 pt play.

Decided to test the waters (my average points for the week had updated), in a classic game and played an A under a blank L, and got a 1 point. No credit...

• Piers_FiddlerPiers_Fiddler Posts: 588Super Moderator mod

@VanBond007 said:
    Same issue. My goal is high points per play / per game. A "Score 1 Point" challenge is less than desirable for players with similar objectives.

Finally, decided to go down the rabbit hole of a challenge, and started a fast play game, and played XI with X being the blank. Didn't get credit for the 1 Point Play. Got penalized on my weekly game score average for the 1 pt play.

Decided to test the waters (my average points for the week had updated), in a classic game and played an A under a blank L, and got a 1 point. No credit...

We're already working on this concern. In the meantime, we'll make sure to keep you posted once the fix is done. Thank you.

• VanBond007VanBond007 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 17

Thanks for the update. While you're working on it, how 'bout giving the coins to anyone who's been affected by this concern. I wouldn't mind seeing those 100 points show up in my shopping cart.