Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Store and coins

davep5davep5 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Why would I have the store and coins and my friend does not? There are no settings to turn on store. Then today my friend has it and I lost the store this morning. Later in the day, a couple of hours, I now see the store but can't access Hindsight, etc. I see my points but can't use the feature. What is going on? You keep messing with what is working. Stop the changes until you test them. PLEASE! It is hard to write a good review with this kind of thing happening....

Comments

• jenhjenh Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Agree! Updated my iOS and now don't have the coins. Have you dropped this feature. If not, how do I get it back?
  • Piers_FiddlerPiers_Fiddler Posts: 783Super Moderator mod

Appreciate the report, @davep5 and @jenh. You may contact the team to have this checked. To reach them, please visit the link below:

WWF Direct Contact

Thank you.

• astrosniderastrosnider Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I would like to know how to purchase coins with real $$$. I see this feature is available, and you are supposed to pay with a fingerprint. This is not working for me, and I keep getting an “Oops” error message.
  • huc2012huc2012 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I used to be able to purchase coins for Words With Friends using the credit card the App Store has. Now they insist on Touch ID and without it I cannot buy coins either in the game or at the App Store. I refuse to be coerced into enabling Touch ID for purchases. Surely it should be possible to purchase the coins with my credit card as before. What gives?
  • Wheatridge4216Wheatridge4216 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I don’t know any more then I did a minute ago

• Wheatridge4216Wheatridge4216 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

@huc2012 said:
    I used to be able to purchase coins for Words With Friends using the credit card the App Store has. Now they insist on Touch ID and without it I cannot buy coins either in the game or at the App Store. I refuse to be coerced into enabling Touch ID for purchases. Surely it should be possible to purchase the coins with my credit card as before. What gives?

I have not solved a thing

• djsn1987djsn1987 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I used to have hundreds of coins earned from months of diligent play. Even though I also played Solo games until a payment was required to proceed, and never opted to purchase coins to continue, my coins available seems to have dropped precipitously. When confronted with the maximum?? Solo play challenges, you do have to acknowledge the that charges will be made to continue. I say OK (I understand) and quit but huge numbers of my tokens seem to be deducted nonetheless!!??
    Anybody else have this problem?? Thanks.