Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Store, hindsight, and word radars are gone

PutterdPutterd Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
I upgraded my phone and now all those features are gone on my game. How do I fix that?
Tagged:

Answers

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 1,021Super Moderator mod

Appreciate the report, @Putterd. Have you tried reinstalling the app? If you're still unable to see these features, may I know the device type (iPhone, iPad, or Android phone/tablet) and app version (Classic or New Words with Friends) you're currently on?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

• AMS5577AMS5577 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I reinstalled the app and that did not fix the word radar, word hindsight or word strength.
  • EmlEml Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Is this a feature? I don't see it on my iPad. Never have. I uninstalled and then reinstalled as well.

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 1,021Super Moderator mod

@AMS5577 said:
    I reinstalled the app and that did not fix the word radar, word hindsight or word strength.

Hello, @AMS5577. The Store feature (Word Radar and Hindsight) is still being rolled out slowly to ensure everything's working fine. As for the Word Strength Meter, this can be enabled by tapping on the "Hamburger" icon as shown on the image below:

@Eml said:
    Is this a feature? I don't see it on my iPad. Never have. I uninstalled and then reinstalled as well.

It's still on a slow roll out, @Eml. I suggest to keep checking the App Store for the latest app version from time to time to ensure that your game is updated.

Thanks for your patience.

• claire_freeman1973claire_freeman1973 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I upgraded my iphone and now my Words With Friends does not allow word radar. On my old phone (also an iphone) I have Words and Classic Words. CW does not allow word radar (the feature where the word turns green if it's valid and shows points) but W does. Now on my new iphone se neither Words nor Classic Words allows the radar. I can't live without that radar feature now. I am also not talking about Word Strength. Please advise. Did the word radar get left out with the new upgrade? I downloaded those on my old phone just this past June and only a month later the app has changed! Thank you!

• Piers_FiddlerPiers_Fiddler Posts: 531Super Moderator mod

Hi, @claire_freeman1973. The power ups "Word radar" is only available on the newer version of the game and on a slow rollout. Please update the app by clicking here for instructions. Thanks.