Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Badge rules

BarbaraB2034BarbaraB2034 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums

Currently my badge requirement is 20317, which is ridiculous. I'm an okay player, and play a lot. But I've noticed some people bail on the game for a week or more, just to reduce the number of points they need to get to earn a badge. I've read that if you're gone long enough, it resets to 100. I've also had to resign from games where people didn't play for 14 days. That is too long. I like playing but am getting fed up with with these rules because they are not fair. Zynga does not time people out, 'in a timely manner,' like they like to say they do, at all.

Comments

• my sweet innamoratamy sweet innamorata Posts: 139Super Moderator mod

We appreciate all your feedback, @BarbaraB2034. As you progress in your Weekly Challenge, the next goal gets higher; while, it remains attainable for others who were unable to pass the previous, so they can catch up. The team has already heard about the players' sentiment over this, and currently doing some investigations. Moving on to your next concern, inactive games will expire on the 6th day (for non-random players), while it's the 12th day (for random players). Here's a link for additional information.

• msveemsvee Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Did not receive the bonus badge for completing 2 challenges during the Spring Event Challenge which ended April 30, 2017. Why is it not showing in my badge case? I completed 3 of the 4 weekly challenges.

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 906Super Moderator mod

Hi, @msvee! The team has been made aware of the Badges not being received after completing the Weekly Challenges and a fix will be implemented soon.

Thanks for your patience.