Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Developer Q&A Live Stream - 03/30/17

Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super ModeratorPosts: 906Super Moderator mod

Hi, Wordies,

Please join us Thursday, March 30th at 4 pm, PT/7 pm, ET for our first live streamed Developer Q&A on Facebook Live!

Please feel free to ask any questions you have here, or you can ask us during our broadcast on Thursday. You can join us here: https://www.facebook.com/WordsWithFriends/

We look forward to hearing from you, and May The Best Friend Win!

Comments

• Nodnink7Nodnink7 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I play Words With Friends (old version) on my Samsung note 5. When I tried to bring it up ALL 8 games I was playing was gone!! I am forced to play the new version if I want to play. All of my players are gone, what happened??? I had not switched over on my own...
  • JurgoStuffJurgoStuff Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I would really like to see my stats updated DAILY, like they are supposed to be. I played every 2-letter word over a 3-day period a few weeks ago, but my percentage hasn't changed. The 3-letter word percentage hasn't changed either. Please make this game exciting again!
  • Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 906Super Moderator mod

@Nodnink7 said:
    I play Words With Friends (old version) on my Samsung note 5. When I tried to bring it up ALL 8 games I was playing was gone!! I am forced to play the new version if I want to play. All of my players are gone, what happened??? I had not switched over on my own...

Appreciate the report, @Nodnink7. Playing the updated version helps ensure that all your games are in sync. Please give it a try and tell me how it went. Otherwise, you may contact our Support team to have this checked.

Thank you.

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 906Super Moderator mod

@JurgoStuff said:
    I would really like to see my stats updated DAILY, like they are supposed to be. I played every 2-letter word over a 3-day period a few weeks ago, but my percentage hasn't changed. The 3-letter word percentage hasn't changed either. Please make this game exciting again!

The team is aware of this, @JurgoStuff. In the meantime, you may perform the workarounds provided in this article to ensure that your Stats are being updated.

Thank you for your patience.

This discussion has been closed.