Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Requesting a "No Tile Bag" Zone!

Jackie7432Jackie7432 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
edited March 2017 in Bugs & Reporting
I prefer to play without TileBag. Can I be matched to other players who also play without the assist?

Answers

• DerryckDerryck Posts: 47Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

What is TileBag? Shame on me, but I've never heard of it.

| Word Game wunderkind | Words With Friends Enthusiast | Word-Grabber Fan | Scrabble Sympathizer|

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 1,070Super Moderator mod

@Jackie7432 said:
    I prefer to play without TileBag. Can I be matched to other players who also play without the assist?

Hi, @Jackie7432. Tile Bag is a built-in feature in the game and the option to turn it off is unavailable. Nonetheless, I'll do my best to relay your feedback to the team.

@Derryck said:
    What is TileBag? Shame on me, but I've never heard of it.

It allows you to see the remaining Tiles, @Derryck. I've attached a screenshot to walk you through. :smile:

• DerryckDerryck Posts: 47Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert
    edited March 2017

Thanks a lot for sharing, @Sofia Allianah!

Wow, I completely missed this feature. But it's amazing! With taking a glimpse into the tile bag, swapping tiles is a bit less gambling and a bit more strategy.

However, there should be a warning like "Don't do this at home!". I can imagine that your friends won't accept it, when you take a look into the tile bag while playing at the dinner table. :D

| Word Game wunderkind | Words With Friends Enthusiast | Word-Grabber Fan | Scrabble Sympathizer|

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 1,070Super Moderator mod

You're welcome, @Derryck! Tile Bag is available across all platforms and languages. You can go ahead and use it as a strategy against your opponents :wink:

Also, I've removed the word "Scrabble" from your previous post since it's a non-Zynga game and mentioning it violates our Rules of Conduct section 6 (Commercial Activity: Spam, Selling and Scams)

Thanks and happy playing!

• hmc_bcnhmc_bcn Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Is it still the case that you cannot turn off tile bags? I can no longer see the tiles in the tile bags of a couple of people I play against