Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Update on the Hindsight feature?

dmarbs61dmarbs61 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
Do you know when the new Hindsight feature will be released for Android phones? My Hindsight disappeared about two months ago (without notice or explanation, which left me feeling swindled, I might add). I just read today that it was removed while improvements were being made and that the new iOS version has been (or will very soon be) released. Also, when the new Android version is released, will I have to pay for it again? That wouldn't be very sporting of Zuniga, would it? I only used about 25 percent of the allotted "look-backs," and I found it helpful in learning new words. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Answers

  • dmarbs61dmarbs61 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Zuniga = Zynga. (Auto-correct strikes again!)
  • AustinAngAustinAng Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I agree. I paid for 500 hindsights and only used a small portion. I'd like my money back or the feature back.
  • Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 793Super Moderator mod

    Appreciate your feedback, @AustinAng. If you're using an iOS device, this feature is slowly being rolled out to ensure everything runs smoothly. If you're an Android user, on the other hand, Hindsight has been temporarily removed to make way for improvements. For more info, please refer here. If you wish to get a refund, here's an article to help you out.

    Thank you for your patience.

  • dmarbs61dmarbs61 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    In my original post at the top of this thread (please read it) I asked if I would still have all of my unused "look backs" when the improved Hindsight for Android phones is released. Please let us know. Thanks!
  • Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 793Super Moderator mod

    @dmarbs61 said:
    Do you know when the new Hindsight feature will be released for Android phones? My Hindsight disappeared about two months ago (without notice or explanation, which left me feeling swindled, I might add). I just read today that it was removed while improvements were being made and that the new iOS version has been (or will very soon be) released. Also, when the new Android version is released, will I have to pay for it again? That wouldn't be very sporting of Zuniga, would it? I only used about 25 percent of the allotted "look-backs," and I found it helpful in learning new words. Thanks for any info you can provide.

    @dmarbs61 said:
    In my original post at the top of this thread (please read it) I asked if I would still have all of my unused "look backs" when the improved Hindsight for Android phones is released. Please let us know. Thanks!

    We have yet to receive updates on Hindsight, @dmarbs61. In the meantime, you may refer to the article I've previously mentioned if you wish to get a refund.

    Thank you for your patience.

  • mhmcookmhmcook Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    isn't hindsight cheating

  • Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 793Super Moderator mod

    @mhmcook said:
    isn't hindsight cheating

    Appreciate your feedback, @mhmcook. Hindsight is not a form of cheating and it's very safe to use. It only allows players to identify the best possible Word they could've played.

    Thanks!

  • Grace365Grace365 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I had Hindsight then I got a new iPhone and it's gone. I'd like to know how to get it back.
  • Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 793Super Moderator mod

    Hello, @Grace365. Hindsight is currently on a slow roll-out on iOS devices. Please stay tuned for updates.

    Thank you.

  • SandySandy Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I actually HAD hindsight on my iPhone, and it disappeared! Will it come back?
  • Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 793Super Moderator mod

    Hindsight is being slowly rolled out on iOS devices, @Sandy. However, you may contact our Support team to have this checked. To reach them, please follow the steps here and provide them your Username.

    Thank you for your patience.

  • ThorbThorb Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    Hello Sofia
    The link in the March 3rd post above does not work for me. I'd like to request a refund for Hindsight not working but the link you give does not give an option to contact Zynga. It does not give the "That didn't work. Help" option your page describes. Can you provide clear instructions as to how to contact Zynga to request a refund? Thank you.

  • Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 793Super Moderator mod

    @Thorb said:
    Hello Sofia
    The link in the March 3rd post above does not work for me. I'd like to request a refund for Hindsight not working but the link you give does not give an option to contact Zynga. It does not give the "That didn't work. Help" option your page describes. Can you provide clear instructions as to how to contact Zynga to request a refund? Thank you.

    Please try filling out this form instead, @Thorb. Thank you.

  • Jeff2809Jeff2809 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    How do I delete the Hindsight feature? I don't use it, and it gets in the way of where it used to show the number of points I just played. I have WWF Version 5.00 and an i-Phone 5. Thanks.