Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FL ineligible?

C_Christine1C_Christine1 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
Can you guys please tell me why my state (FL) is ineligible for prizes? I was really looking forward to competing for these prizes for Wordie Games 2017.
Thanks.
C_Christine1

Answers

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 1,040Super Moderator mod

Hi @C_Christine1,

I assume you mean the Outsmart the New Year Sweepstakes that is currently running in-game? (We have not yet announced Wordie Games 2017.) As you may have noticed, many companies exclude Florida residents from sweepstakes. This is because the state has very specific sweepstakes requirements. Since not every promotion can meet those requirements, Florida residents sometimes have to be excluded. On the positive side, you and other Florida residents are still eligible for all the in-game rewards being offered as part of the promotion (those aren’t part of the sweepstakes for real-world prizes). So we hope you will keep playing!

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This discussion has been closed.