Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultimate Play Pack link

TuffDadSFTuffDadSF Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I bought the physical game Words with Friends and it included a code for an app that is essential for the board game. The link www.zynga.tm/WWFfacetoface doesn't lead to anything. How can I get the helper app for Android?

Comments

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 1,070Super Moderator mod

Hi, @TuffDadSF. You may need to contact our Support team to assist you further on this. To reach them, please fill out this form and select "Billing" from the "Type of issue" section.

Happy playing!

• gloria2777gloria2777 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Everyone is saying the same thing. You want us to redeem our Ultimate Play Pack, but you don't show anything on the website about how to do it. ADVISE, PLEASE!

• mdnmdn Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 11

Same problem. Noticed this on the box, though:

The Ultimate Play Pack will be forfeited if your WORDS WITH FRIENDS is terminated or suspended for any reason, or if Zynga discontinues providing the services. Hasbro and Zynga reserve the right to substitute an offer of comparable value at any time without prior notice.

I presume that's what happened. And while they reserve the right to substitute an offer, they don't guarantee that they will.

I suspect the free Words with Friends phone apps and Facebook app provide a comparable benefit.

Here's a link to the Facebook app: https://apps.facebook.com/wordswithfriends/

For the phone app, you'll have to search the App store applicable for your phone.

• wwegekers877wwegekers877 Posts: 788Registered User, Facebook Connect User Aged to Perfection

that never shown up on my facebook yet