Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When does "nudge" show up?

pablogpablog Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Am new to WWF really and when I want to encourage my opponents to take their turn I obviously use the nudge button. Trouble is sometimes it is there and sometimes not? And this differs with different opponents at different times.
What are the rules of this? Does nudge appear when they are online, or logged in to the game? Is it random or what?

I'd love to know! Thanks in advance!

_Pablo

Tagged:

Answers

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 1,070Super Moderator mod

Hi, @pablog! When your opponents haven't made their moves for 8 hours or so, the option to Nudge them will become available regardless if they're offline or currently playing the game. :smile:

• FlyerFlyer Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I frequently receive a nudge from a name not listed in my games. What is this--an alternate name? A players Facebook name? How am I to know which player nudged me?
  • Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 1,070Super Moderator mod

@Flyer said:
    I frequently receive a nudge from a name not listed in my games. What is this--an alternate name? A players Facebook name? How am I to know which player nudged me?

You may be seeing your opponent's Username in the game. To redirect you to your match, just simply tap/click on the person who nudged you. :smile:

• charnaecharnae Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Quick question! So I got a little busy in the middle of a game and it’s been about two days and I was to make the last move in the game. So I received a notification on my phone saying that there were two players waiting for my move. One of those players I had nudged and they made their move and so it was my turn next. However the other player I had not made my move in two days. So does that mean that thy nudged me as well today and that’s why I received the notification? Because again it has been two days and I hadn’t received a notification from the game to make my move lol I guess I’m just trying to find out if after two days the player finally nudged me to make the next move or if it was simply the app reminding me that I needed to take my turn