Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

tile bag

jayess99jayess99 Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 5Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

why does the tile bag show that there are 3 tiles left but at the bottom of the screen, it says that there are zero?

Comments

• my sweet innamoratamy sweet innamorata Posts: 347Super Moderator mod

Welcome here, jayess99! The remaining 3 Tiles are still on your opponent's Tile Rack. Have a nice day!

• mapdownundermapdownunder Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Previous comment (Super Moderator? Really?) is incorrect. I am new to WWF, but in every game so far the number of tiles in the bag exceeds the count displayed for tiles left. More is of a problem is that the count appears to control the addition of tiles from the bag after a move is completed. For example, at the end of one game the count was zero, there were 5 tiles on my rack and 3 in the bag. If any 2 of the 3 had been added to my rack I could have made better final moves.

• mapdownundermapdownunder Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

At the start of a game, with 7 tiles on my rack, the tile bag count display is 90. Adding up the individual letter counts shown in the tile bag display, I get a total of 97. Is this the sum of the tiles in the bag (90) and the 7 tiles on my opponent's rack?

Another point I don't understand is how the bag can contain more than 7 tiles when I complete a move, yet I'm not given new tiles to replace any that I used.

• dscarladscarla Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I don't know about other people's experiences, but I find a tile bag to be an absolute joke! When there are zero tiles remaining, it still pictures several tiles as being in the bag.

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 1,070Super Moderator mod

@dscarla said:
    I don't know about other people's experiences, but I find a tile bag to be an absolute joke! When there are zero tiles remaining, it still pictures several tiles as being in the bag.

Appreciate your feedback and rest assured that this will be forwarded. Thank you for your patience.

• HBLeeHBLee Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    This makes no sense whatsoever.
  • HBLeeHBLee Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    I guess "tile bag" really means unplayed tiles NOT on your rack. Rename it "unplayed tiles," because if they were in the bag, a player might expect to be able to swap for them.
  • briangeorgebriangeorge Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    After opponents move the are 5 S tile in tile bag. I move and the my opponent plays an S. And bother ftrr tiles are in tile bag. How can this be?