Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Are some cheating on Zynga?

SvettUlrikSvettUlrik Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
edited November 2018 in General Discussion

Hi, all. (first of all, english is a second language to me, so I hope You see past the gramatical errors)
I have noticed something lately, that I find odd . . . Some players, mostly "less experienced" (meaning less played hands and/or low skill-level), some also "more experienced", are at a table playing, and "suddenly" goes all in with cards that I would call "rubbish" (i.e 2 cards off-suite, and "far-from-eachother"), and when this happens, the All-in player. always, i mean ALWAYS, wins the hand with a house . . . . So either they have some software that knows the coming cards, or they are takings advantage of a bug . . . . I have seen more and more of it lately . . .
Am I paranoid, or have anyone else seen this too?
-Reedit: I dont know beforehand what card the person has, but I see it, when other players bet against the person, and when the flop. river and turns comes . . . then I see "the rubbish hand", that the "all in person" betted with.
Anyways, it could be random, but matemathicly, the odds for this happening is so massive, so it cant possibly be random. There is a bigger chance that an american actress knocks on my door right now, asking me where I have been all her life. (I live in the countryside of Norway), then that I talked about is random luck . . .

SE

Comments

• Sylvia RodwellSylvia Rodwell Grand Poohbah Posts: 95Registered User Chocolatier

@SvettUlrik said:
    Hi, all. (first of all, english is a second language to me, so I hope You see past the gramatical errors)
    I have noticed something lately, that I find odd . . . Some players, mostly "less experienced" (meaning less played hands and/or low skill-level), some also "more experienced", are at a table playing, and "suddenly" goes all in with cards that I would call "rubbish" (i.e 2 cards off-suite, and "far-from-eachother"), and when this happens, the All-in player. always, i mean ALWAYS, wins the hand with a house . . . . So either they have some software that knows the coming cards, or they are takings advantage of a bug . . . . I have seen more and more of it lately . . .
    -Reedit: I dont know beforehand what card the person has, but I see it, when other players bet against the person, and when the flop. river and turns comes . . . then I see "the rubbish hand", that the "all in person" betted with.
    Anyways, it could be random, but matemathicly, the odds for this happening is so massive, so it cant possibly be random. There is a bigger chance that an american actress knocks on my door right now, asking me where I have been all her life. (I live in the countryside of Norway), then that I talked about is random luck . . .

SE

This happens to me all the time . I have good cards and hands but these IDIOTS always win as you say . Zynga seems to have the games fixed for them . The past week I have lost billions and only won a few thousand and i have not won very often. I can play 30 hands and win just one , and that would be the smallest pot . They seem to favor all the **** all in players.

• chamois6044chamois6044 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

effectivement j'ai constaté ces tricheries pas plus tard que ce matin alors moi avec des tricheurs je ne joue plus, comme toi je ne gagne plus que des bricoles et c'est comme ça tout les jours ...y en a marre... je vais vider mes avoir puis chercher un autre poker que ZINGA

• OnelifeOnelife Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Zygna is a cheating site itself. Look at your league and see how many red dog. Those are Zygna fake players. Good luck beating them.
  • JimParksJimParks Posts: 12Registered User Pumpkin

I'm with you all the way SvettUlrik! I have complained about this for over a month, your not crazy. The same thing has been happening to me, and it seem to me the more I complain, the worse it gets. Cheating is now a major problem for all of us, and it seems that, Support doesn't want to hear about it.

out to play again tonight, same thing again, I'm ready to boycott Zygna poker. Cheats, and I'm still waiting on 500 Million to be returned to me, from 08-09-2018, no replies from Support!!!! IS their anyone out there????? Who's watching the store?? NO ONE...…….

• Denise59Denise59 Posts: 15Registered User Muffin
    I've never played against a player who has the "Red Dog" image, but I don't like playing against Avatars instead of people using actual pictures of family or self. I'm not tech saavy by any stretch of the imagination and if I can figure out how to use a photo of myself then anyone can.
  • karelkarel Posts: 15Registered User Muffin

i have the same problems i got to be sick off ti guess zynga itselves ruling the game its a false unfair game whit lots of BOTS or systemplayers,and when you e mail this f***ing zynga you gets a standard answer from andrew or henry what ever i complains a lot because i have to buy mine fakking chips because i be robbed bij every day this whole forum is full of complains fair play my ****

• michelekkmichelekk Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Non servono a niente le nostre lamentele. Tanto è già tutto deciso chi deve vincere e chi perdere.Io non sopporto solo che ho una moster cards e vado all'in e ti chiamano con le banane e vincono. Vorrei vedere se facessimo 1 torneo con soldi tipo buy in 1000 euro e vanno all in pre flop con J 2. Perderebbero bei quattrini tutte le mani. CIAO

• crawlerscrawlers Gabby Enthusiast Posts: 15Registered User Muffin

yes they use bots which card count or they win and i mean they WIN with zynga making sure them cards fall the site needs them players around to drop those that buy chips to a low level making them go and buy more, they can say what they like but i played 100 million 9 times today in the sit and go each time another went all in i was holding pais AA,KK,JJ,99 they had 4 10 pulling the last and always the last 2 cards in their favor, it always fell onto the last 2 cards leaving them 3 of a kind. this on 1 mabe 2 games but not 9 NEVER 9 ill say it in plain english only cheaters around these tables is f*****g zynga

It seems to be low ranked players now, I Played a game tonight, first hand dude caught 4 Queens, with a Jack Kicker, figure the odds on that one. I have seen games like call to duty live, that can be injected with a virus, and you always win, can't be killed, maybe that's what is happening and zygna, just can't stop it. or maybe they just really don't care.

• PerezPerez Posts: 8,574Registered User Lord of the Forums

Are some cheating on Zynga? https://bit.ly/2HCqkha

Are some cheating on Zynga? https://bit.ly/2HCqkha

I got promoted to, "Lose Cannon", for my comments above. Zynga thought I should be proud of this, I'm not, and I was serious about my comments.

• JulessJuless Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
    This is a piece of **** app Corey Bennett has hacked up this s h it hole app
  • KarenSebKarenSeb Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have been playing Zynga poker for more than 10+ years and I must have rocks in my head to keep on playing. A new game! New Cheaters! Report them? Nothing happens!! I’m so fed up with it, I’m about to quit!! Spin ‘n’ Win is so fixed, I’ve never seen it go above 300m in a 100m game and I’ve played at least 15 games. It’s just a new way for Zynga to lure you in to buying their chips!! It’s BS!!

Its just one more way to take your money Faster! I do a great deal of complaining about the cheating, and, its going on a month now, I haven't won a hand. I played tonight sit and go 100 million buy in, and once I was down to 50.6 million, I drew a pair, counting all 7 cards a pair of 3's , lesson learned, you complain about the cheating to Support, it gets worse, and trust me, it can get a lot worse...... F*** them, and the horse they rode in on................

• pearldiverpearldiver Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

In just two days I have lost over 900m. Bots/ bingo players are at every table. They send pop ups to buy chips when I am at a table playing. I have lost connection when having a winning hand. It's not worth the stress and disappointment. I am done!

update to Post dated 4-22 19. Now its been 8 more days, and I drew a pair of 10's!!!!!!!!!!! Oh HAPPY DAY!!!! I still lost my ****, but ****, it felt better getting screwed by zynga!!!!! NOT

• robbierobbie Posts: 48Registered User Building Expert

@SvettUlrik said:

SE

• robbierobbie Posts: 48Registered User Building Expert

why always the dealer fuc up in the game fair play i dont think so this a systeem in poker that controls the spelers what for kind of chips he got and thats why players lose with a good hand if i got two aces and set all in some player have full house and i wonder sometimes how that is possible i know i not can win al the time but this is ridiculous and this not hapand one time but more then 20 times in the day i lost 80 mill for noting thx zynga good job :/

• 879Lisa317879Lisa317 Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

Click Below For The Only Working Generator

[image] (http://bit.do/eV9x9)

• 879Lisa317879Lisa317 Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

Click Below For The Only Working Generator

[image] (http://bit.do/eV8uW)

• MsFyreMsFyre Posts: 5Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

It seems after I had a beginning winning streak now all I do is lose. I bought the special 99 cent 500mill chips and now all I do is lose with good hands. I go all in cuz someone forces me & they Always win with slop cards. Why would they go all in with slop cards and win on the river with a J 6? Something is not right with this game. Do they have bots that play to take chips? Hate this ****!

• MsFyreMsFyre Posts: 5Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

And what is this cheat thing that’s being advertised? I don’t believe it.