Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

RIGGED

DELETEDDELETED Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

ZYNGA TEXAS HOLDEM POKER IS DESINED WITH ONE PUEPOSE, THAT IS TO SET YOU UP AND TAKE YOUR CASH

Comments

• MrblackMrblack Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I totally agree! I've been cheated sooo many times. Just today,I had a NEGATIVE 435,654.00 BALANCE! How does this happen?
  • EZMoneyEZMoney Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I agree as well. Game claims card play to be as random as actual poker but that is not true. As my stack grows, seemingly winning hands are beaten with a card that has such a low percentage of coming that it is unbelievable. Would be understandable if happened infrequently but it happens a lot. Seems like software is coded for upset wins on a high percentage basis which is nothing like actual play.
  • maminovmaminov Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Totally agreed. It seems that the more you play the more zynga makes you lose hands with unbelievable scenarios. The last one happened to me a few minutes ago: 5, 6, 7 at flop, no flush possible, I have 8-9. How can I lose, right? My opponent goes all in, awesome, I obviously call. He has 8-10, and guess what the next card was? a 9 of course...
    I mean this can happen once in a while, but I've lost my wallet this way dozens of times just in the last few days, which is totally ridiculous and annoying. Not sure why I haven't uninstalled this app yet.
    I have absolutely no doubt that the game is rigged. Not sure though whether their algorithm specifically targets players who play a lot in the hope that they will be dumb enough to buy chips (never gonna happen with me for sure...), or if they just script a lot of crazy scenarios to make the game more "exciting".

• Dickcindy123Dickcindy123 Posts: 5Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Same here and I had 3k they had 3s.How does threes beat kings?.Plus it is strange how my winnings stop after I started to buy my chips.