Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

How can everybody in my league have 10 Billion$ won and more?

FranzmannnFranzmannn Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Yesterday I started a new game being in League 16 already and ended the day on place 32. Today, 18 hours later I'm place 75 which is nothing special but everybody above me has 10 Billion$ won or more. This must be cheating and it's not fun when you see that you have no chance as honest player to climb the ranks above 15. How do they do that and is nobody controlling this cheating? I'm not saying that it's not possible to win 10B$ in Zynga but I really doubt that 40 players in just one league are able to do that within 18hours without cheating.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22 Delightful Duckling

Hi, Franzmannn and Frank_poker! Our Poker Support team is doing their best to eliminate these kinds of players. If you ever come across one, please let us know by using the Report Abuse feature. Thank you.

• Todd_AKQJT9Todd_AKQJT9 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Same in league 13 at the moment. Not sure of zyngas response... "if you ever come across ONE..." your real players have clearly come across hundreds on the same day. Surely you were already aware and doing something about it. Unless of course the bots are zyngas way of managing the league system?
  • soulasoula Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Same and in my league 14....

• zzzzzz Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

(League 16) 88 players all over 10b all joined 31/01/2018

• zzzzzz Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

different week same old **** bots are back in league (15) again, players 8 -28 all have 5.5B all joined today 12/02/2018 all have won 4 hands

• Neil61Neil61 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    44 'players'over 2 billion chips already this week. No chance of advancing and a struggle to stay insame league. Needs sorting or I shall be defecting to WSOP!!
  • RustyInRTRustyInRT Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

What is up with this and why hasn’t Zynga fixed it yet. This has been going on for several weeks now. This is getting discouraging. Step up Zynga.

• RusselRussel Posts: 16Registered User Muffin
    My level 200 completed.why i hasn't won 10 billion yet.where others won 8b just playing a few hands.i think zynga should take some necessary steps to fix this issues
  • Drumberry CheesecakeDrumberry Cheesecake Super Moderator Posts: 405Super Moderator mod

We take out large numbers of fraudulent users everyday, Russel. For suspected cheaters, we recommend reporting them using the Report Abuse feature or through our Support team here. Be sure to outline the date/time and/or a screenshot to further investigate. Thanks!

• ShishirdoctorShishirdoctor Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    The same thing is happening in all leagues..I'm currently in league 16.30 players above have all 10b plus in winnings with zero net balance and played only few hundred hands..how is this possible..it's really demotivating. I don't know how to report them in Android app..there is no report option in the league profiles..pls help Zynga
  • LindaSLundLindaSLund Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I've experienced the same thing several times, with two-three weeks apart. It's not possible to report these "players", because (strange enough) there is no report-button in their profile. In non of them!
    Personally I now strongly believe this is done/made by Zynga, same as bots and periodes with only second places (=constant losing), to make honest players spend lots of REAL money. This is NOT fair play!!
  • michael0719michael0719 Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
  • Finto23Finto23 Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon

This is an utter scam by Zynga. They are creating their own bots to fix the league. They also are fixing games with tables full of bots. The game is now ruined by this sort of play. Every game I played today was with bots. Every league is full of fake accounts. This game has become an utter scam designed to force you buy fake chips. Zynga are doing nothing about it because it has turned into a game for bots

• GailPGailP Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

I check the profiles and it seems that there arevery fewreal players anymore. It is such a shame.

• LisbethwLisbethw Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Zynga, nu må i sku snart tage jer sammen og fjerne de falske profiler. Man mister jo lysten til at spille hos jer når I intet gør for at løse problemet. Kan se igennem tråden at det er mindst 5 mdr at folk har skrevet til jer ang spillere der har 10billions 2 min efter listerne er nulstillet. Lige nu er der min. 90 falske ud af 100 på listen, de har ikke noget billed på, spillet under 100 hænder, ingen venner og alligevel i liga 15-16????
  • IcedBudIcedBud Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon
    Don't bother reporting bots because it doesn't help.
    Always report if you observe legitimate players transferring chips, these are the real cheats!
    I've heard talk of a class action suit against Zynga based on the bots and cheats. Something to do with them selling chips to players that were cheated by allowed means. I hope this is not just a rumor...
  • KelleeKellee Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Zynga you gave me a "10 year trophy" which was awesome to get and now its gone frm my account .. why is that? Can i have it back thanks
  • trustnoonetrustnoone Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
  • RichragsRichrags Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

Months later from the first reports, and still happening. Almost as soon as the new league week starts, 20, 40, and up to 70 players show up at the top of the league with no profile, likes or buddies, or even chips, but have billions in winnings playing ten or fewer hands. Not hard to spot, ZYNGa, just take a look.

• exc777exc777 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I’ve observed the same issue with the league system for several months now. There is no statistical possibility that this isn’t a Zynga scam to entice players to buy chips so they will advance to higher leagues.
    Zynga should be prosecuted for this!
  • cornicorni Posts: 29Registered User Clueless Cookie

@Franzmannn said:
    Yesterday I started a new game being in League 16 already and ended the day on place 32. Today, 18 hours later I'm place 75 which is nothing special but everybody above me has 10 Billion$ won or more. This must be cheating and it's not fun when you see that you have no chance as honest player to climb the ranks above 15. How do they do that and is nobody controlling this cheating? I'm not saying that it's not possible to win 10B$ in Zynga but I really doubt that 40 players in just one league are able to do that within 18hours without cheating.

When I win at a 10 million table, I win 30 million chips. When I play at a 5 million table and win I get 15 million chips. It is not too hard to win 10 million chips IF you have the chips and play at bigger tables!

• RichragsRichrags Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

Big difference between million and BILLION. These players are showing up minutes after the new league week has started with 10 Billion in winnings, usually with fewer than ten total hands played. Not in any way possible. Still happening, fifty-one bogus players top of league 16 fit the pattern this week. AREYOU OUT THERE ZYNGA!!!???

• Tiho_MTiho_M Loose Cannon Posts: 24Registered User Delightful Duckling

@LindaSLund said:
    I've experienced the same thing several times, with two-three weeks apart. It's not possible to report these "players", because (strange enough) there is no report-button in their profile. In non of them!
    Personally I now strongly believe this is done/made by Zynga, same as bots and periodes with only second places (=constant losing), to make honest players spend lots of REAL money. This is NOT fair play!!

That's weird.

• Canaydin2111Canaydin2111 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I’m having the same issue in League 16 right now. Top 77 players have no profiles, no friends, no likes, played 5 games each, have 0 balance and have 10B+ winnings.
    You cannot reach League 16 having played 5 games in your history.
    None of the real players stand any chance of not dropping back to League 15...
    No report button...
  • MazzyMazzy Posts: 11Registered User Pumpkin
    What i get if i am in league 19 ? Any prize ?
    When ?