Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

No Chip Packages Available At This Time (may have posted in wrong forum 2nd post)

YorkieDad3YorkieDad3 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
edited June 12 in Accounts Issue

Hello all

I'm having a problem trying to purchase chips, yesterday I bought 3 chip packages so then I decided to buy another and a message came up stating "No chip packages available at this time please try back later" Well that was yesterday and today still the same message. I sent an email to support and they suggested I update my credit card info on facebook, well I use Paypal credit services and have now for quite some time. I don't understand what the problem is, I sent an email to support yesterday and was given all these different issues that could cause this which were just basic problems with your browser or my credit information in my facebook account Which is not the problem here but if my money is not wanted here I can go somewhere else and play. Just wanted to get some kind of clarification on this issue before I leave in case I did something wrong here.

Please advise thank you.