Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

No doubt this game is run by computer

Nam_Vet_66Nam_Vet_66 Posts: 49Registered User Building Expert

This game played well for a few months. I was up to $1.2B. Suddenly over the past 6 weeks I have been losing hand after hand (mostly on last card) by the narrowest of margins. For instance, usually by a one card higher on a kicker, a one card higher on a flush, a one card higher on a straight, etc. Playing the same way I have always played, changing nothing, I have lost $300MM in a 6 week period.

I understand a losing streak but when your winning percentage drops from 32% to less than 4% playing the same cards as always something seems not quite right. For instance, when I gat a hand worth betting on and I increase the ante ever minimally 4 other players fold without even seeing the flop. If I make a minimum after the flop the table folds.

I believe the programmers do this with bots to try to make you to buy chips. This used to be a great program to play until these things began to happen. The old adage “you can never get something for nothing” holds true here.

Comments