Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

No doubt this game is run by computer

Nam_Vet_66Nam_Vet_66 Posts: 38Registered User Learning the Ropes

This game played well for a few months. I was up to $1.2B. Suddenly over the past 6 weeks I have been losing hand after hand (mostly on last card) by the narrowest of margins. For instance, usually by a one card higher on a kicker, a one card higher on a flush, a one card higher on a straight, etc. Playing the same way I have always played, changing nothing, I have lost $300MM in a 6 week period.

I understand a losing streak but when your winning percentage drops from 32% to less than 4% playing the same cards as always something seems not quite right. For instance, when I gat a hand worth betting on and I increase the ante ever minimally 4 other players fold without even seeing the flop. If I make a minimum after the flop the table folds.

I believe the programmers do this with bots to try to make you to buy chips. This used to be a great program to play until these things began to happen. The old adage “you can never get something for nothing” holds true here.

Comments

• Nam_Vet_66Nam_Vet_66 Posts: 38Registered User Learning the Ropes
  • Denise59Denise59 Posts: 15Registered User Muffin
    You could be right. The same has been happening to me although I've not been playing nearly as long nor won that much. I have won into the hundreds of millions and now instead of winning big I'm losing by a hair! Like you say, by having a kicker that's one digit less than the winner!

More and more evidence the owners only let you play if you pay them. It is increasingly evident bots are in the game. Every time I get good hands the computer knows it. All week, if I have good hole cards I make minimum open and the other four players fold immediately. If I draw a good hand on the flop and make a minimum bet all four players fold imm without hesitation. Playing very conservatively, have a decent hand I get beat on the river every time. I have a full house, all the way through and get beat on the river by a one card higher full house. King high flush and I lose to the same suit ace high flush. Same thing on a straight or any kind of hand.

Can this happen once in a while? Of course it can, but 15-20 hands in a row? Not possible. I have been playing poker and other card games for over fifty years and know odds on this happening. I enjoy this game but it appears once rou reach a certain amount of winnings the program eps you back.

That said, I believe if you put some real money in the game it will play fairly.

Guess that is what happens, nothing is free. I do wish the owners of the app would make that clear up front.

Now down $500MM playing the same cards.

WOW, ANOTHER $100MM GONE. I GLAD THE PROGRAM MISSED ME WINNING $1.25B before it decided to take it all back.

And another $75MM BITES THE DUST

W O W

• Jimbo1959Jimbo1959 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Yesterday, 3 billion, today 85 million, same comments as above. When you get low on chips is when they really make you lose so you will buy more chips. Guess what Zynga, you have lost me as a player for good. I am not going to buy anymore chips! If everyone stops playing, maybe they will stop their bad practices. They are totally Greedy!

• ginsangel2ginsangel2 Posts: 13Registered User Pumpkin
    As I posted on your other entry it's the people who use the cheat hacks I explained to you. I found doing my own little investigations that most the cheaters are from the.middle east and somehow even rig the.League leaderboards.

Glad to see I’m not really as paranoid as I think sometimes. 🙈