Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Trophies and Table items

Raj1cRaj1c Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
edited December 2018 in Ask a Player

I have several trophies for 125 lvl,but when i will take another trophies(150lvl or 200lvl or higher lvl)? For Table items why i cant have like another players some items like bear or some another item, or its same depend from lvl?

Answers

• Denise59Denise59 Posts: 15Registered User Pumpkin
    I was just going to ask a question about trophies when I saw your question. How do you obtain a trophy? Do you have to play in a tournament? I don't know how tournaments work, but I don't have the time to sit around all day and do those tournaments. Also, they're expensive. I don't like the red "Hold 'Em" tables: I much prefer "Sit 'N Go". So am I out of luck on ever getting a trophy? I also see that most people are on Leagues above 12, I think. So far I'm just in League 10, but I've only been playing a few months off and on. Thanks for any info you can give me. You don't want some of the gifts these people give out anyway. I hate it when they throw a crying tissue box or a sad donkey!
  • xnganuxxnganux Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    do you know how to get zynga to return my lost trophy?

> @Denise59 said:
    > I was just going to ask a question about trophies when I saw your question. How do you obtain a trophy? Do you have to play in a tournament? I don't know how tournaments work, but I don't have the time to sit around all day and do those tournaments. Also, they're expensive. I don't like the red "Hold 'Em" tables: I much prefer "Sit 'N Go". So am I out of luck on ever getting a trophy? I also see that most people are on Leagues above 12, I think. So far I'm just in League 10, but I've only been playing a few months off and on. Thanks for any info you can give me. You don't want some of the gifts these people give out anyway. I hate it when they throw a crying tissue box or a sad donkey!
  • Raj1cRaj1c Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

no and i dont know realy, i wish same to return my trophies,but i dont know what is problem about dat and why no one dont know reason for dat