Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

WTF

Nam_Vet_66Nam_Vet_66 Posts: 20Registered User Delightful Duckling

I have had this happen several times lately. I had a full house 10’s over queens. Had an all in bet of over 12MM. Got beat by another full house queens over10’s. That means there were 5 10’s and 5 queens on the board. Unfortunately this has happened several times in the past 2 weeks. Getting beat several times by a full house higher with the same cards. I was up to 1B 259MM. I have lost 200MM to players ranked way below my 130. Is this a Zynga trick to not allow higher winnings unless a person pays for the chips?

Comments

• star star moonstar star moon The Side Pot Sage Posts: 262Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

no, it means that you both used the community cards in different ways,

• celiahumceliahum Posts: 32Registered User Forum Traveller
    edited October 26

@Nam_Vet_66 said:
    I have lost 200MM to players ranked way below my 130.

I have ranking 45 and have very often beaten players ranked > 200.
    It is my experience that ranking says hardly anything about players capabilities, more about their Zynga longevity.

Is this a Zynga trick to not allow higher winnings unless a person pays for the chips?

I don't think so. I believe Zynga is trying to distribute winning & losing more or less equally between all players. Zynga wants to keep as many people as possible playing, so they give the fish some extra protection against the better players by giving them more often "better odds" (= better hands).

That's why you are losing above average against the fish.

• star star moonstar star moon The Side Pot Sage Posts: 262Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

rank has only ever been about longevity it says nothing about player skill, ignore it. If you want an idea of how good a player might be, look at the amount of chips they have in total and look at how many blinds it is worth at the current table.
    A player with 1 million chips in total playing at a 50k 100k table is a fish, a player with a billion chips playing at a 50k-100k table is probably a better player, unless they are a chip dumper

• JulessJuless Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I just won 2nd place 10 million in a sit and go and zynfa has not paid me my winnings and are ignoring my messages. Is this what that call fair game play?
  • pu5zhe2dpu5zhe2d Posts: 66Registered User This Space is Available
  • Nam_Vet_66Nam_Vet_66 Posts: 20Registered User Delightful Duckling

Believe, as some do, there are bots on the tables. It is not possible to have so many huge hands all the time. I have won on two pairs three times (honestly) in losing over $100MM over the past three days. I have been beat by a kicker unknown times, lost to last card huge hands (flush, straight, full house, four of a kind). It is constant. I play well ($1.1B) but suddenly the bots are killing me. Kind of takes the fun out of it.

BTW, I’m not inexperianced, 71 year old Vietnam army infantry vet, so I have played this type of poker all my life. I know losing streaks but this is beyond that.

Another problem I see is people coming into a game and going all in on the first bet before the flop. If someone calls them on it they turn out to be betting all in with hole cards nobody would bet. It really goofs the game up.

• pu5zhe2dpu5zhe2d Posts: 66Registered User This Space is Available
  • Nam_Vet_66Nam_Vet_66 Posts: 20Registered User Delightful Duckling

Just keeps on coming. I am tired of pulling a full house and getting beat by 4 of a kind. It’s happened twice (again) this morning in a 45 minute period. Unbelievable

WTF