Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Don't buy or play this game

carlodcarlod Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
Sat on a table with 5 players all with 10 billion no hands won nothing all with a z as pic I changed tables yet 1 billion had gone then next table to people with shark pics said lol so I went lobby 3.2billion gone and you say fair gaming well u can **** of I play fair rob me lost good customer and it's certified ffs more hackers than players look at leader boards 40 bill 1 hand

Comments

• carlodcarlod Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
    Sick cheaters Robbin **** yet zynga don't care so don't buy if you do like me you will get robbed in 40 mins £3.4billion
  • dawg56dawg56 Posts: 10Registered User Loose Cannon
    Does anyone ever get compensated. I'm **** off after the game put me all in for 1.4b on an absolutely negative hand. I mean a hand that NO ONE would check to!!!
  • dawg56dawg56 Posts: 10Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited October 2
    Does anyone ever get compensated.?.
  • Sylvia RodwellSylvia Rodwell Grand Poohbah Posts: 93Registered User Chocolatier

@carlod said:
    Sat on a table with 5 players all with 10 billion no hands won nothing all with a z as pic I changed tables yet 1 billion had gone then next table to people with shark pics said lol so I went lobby 3.2billion gone and you say fair gaming well u can **** of I play fair rob me lost good customer and it's certified ffs more hackers than players look at leader boards 40 bill 1 hand

This happens to me all the time just playing for 40 mins changed tables a few times lost every time to these IDIOTS. Over the past week i have lost billions and won a few thousand . Such a cheating unfair site.

• JM3964JM3964 Cloudylicious Posts: 90Registered User Chocolatier

this game is horrendous!i dont have the patience to sit and wait too load,ever since they changed their format!i have 3.5b chips and igo elsewhere too play...horrible what zynga has done,and its like they dont care.!horrible!!!