Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Missing chips

555555 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
Today 1.2B+ chips missing from my account :(
What should i do ? : ( :s

Comments

• peplynnpeplynn Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

It started back in June 2018 When I switched to the Zynga Poker app for my laptop. Someone hacked my 10.5 BILLION chips. They were restored to me. Then played for about a week or two. When it happened again at this time I had 13.2 BILLION totally gone down to 0 chips. Contacted Zynga AGAIN they were restored to me. Well this **** went on for 3 months. Each time my chips were restored after I went thru changing my email, passwords, even have a 6 diget activation code sent to my personal cell phone to log into Facebook. I ALSO have notifications set to warn me when a non recognizable device logs into my facebook account. WELL after Zynga restored my chips to me 8 times they SAY THEY HAVE EXHAUSTED ALL AVENUES THEY CAN NO LONGER RESTORE MY CHIPS TO ME. Well I noticed that NO ONE but me had logged into my Facebook ALL those times. So I know it wasn't coming from someone logging in thru my facebook account. SO the only other solution is it's coming from Zynga internally. SO conclusion to this is ****NEVER PURCHASE CHIPS FROM ZYNGA**** because they will TAKE THEM FROM YOU so you will want to buy more. Oh by the way EVERY TIME I was "hacked" I changed my email, password, etc etc etc.

• ProsaicProsaic Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon

I Have had EXACTLY the same experiences in this last month - Facebook is so tightly locked down, it is a pain to log in - all the apps but the itunes one have been removed and no suspicious activity on email or facebook, nor any other person logging in... yet hours after the balance was restored it has gone again - fourth time this month... THIS IS NOT US BEING HACKED - IT IS YOU ZYNGA - which we could prove, if our Zynga activity was provided to us as it should be under the European General Data Protection Regulations. I need to see exactly how, where and when the chips are being moved from my account - I should not have to rely on the word of an employee of the company with which I have a complaint, however honest and sincere they may be. If you can see my activity log - then so should I be able to - then I can prove that my account has not been hacked... mmmm... is this why I am not being sent it?

• morjanniemorjannie Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

Hello. I have the same problem. I have been hacked 3 times this month and had over 3 billions of chips. NOW, I can not get them back from ZYNGA.
    I definitely mean that there is a big hole in the zyngas system, because it never happened in the old old system. I've been playing for over 10 years and this has never happened before.
    Zynga must at all times be able to see who enters our profiles and resets us. This has been written for support - but no response has been received. It's simply too bad. What can you do about it ????

• nufc1987nufc1987 Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    > @peplynn said:
    > It started back in June 2018 When I switched to the Zynga Poker app for my laptop. Someone hacked my 10.5 BILLION chips. They were restored to me. Then played for about a week or two. When it happened again at this time I had 13.2 BILLION totally gone down to 0 chips. Contacted Zynga AGAIN they were restored to me. Well this **** went on for 3 months. Each time my chips were restored after I went thru changing my email, passwords, even have a 6 diget activation code sent to my personal cell phone to log into Facebook. I ALSO have notifications set to warn me when a non recognizable device logs into my facebook account. WELL after Zynga restored my chips to me 8 times they SAY THEY HAVE EXHAUSTED ALL AVENUES THEY CAN NO LONGER RESTORE MY CHIPS TO ME. Well I noticed that NO ONE but me had logged into my Facebook ALL those times. So I know it wasn't coming from someone logging in thru my facebook account. SO the only other solution is it's coming from Zynga internally. SO conclusion to this is ****NEVER PURCHASE CHIPS FROM ZYNGA**** because they will TAKE THEM FROM YOU so you will want to buy more. Oh by the way EVERY TIME I was "hacked" I changed my email, password, etc etc etc.

I know what you mean i have just lost 2.4 billion logged in and chip balance is 0 still not reply from zynga! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
  • ZhekianZhekian Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

what happen my buy chips first buy promo chips 112M i deduct my gcash for buy chips then 2nd buy i ssuccessful how about my first buy chips pls... help me

• WHATTHEFUCKKKKKKWHATTHEFUCKKKKKK Posts: 17Registered User Muffin

I got this 10 minutes ago but its expired> Hey Shawn,

Donโ€™t forget, the Mega Fast Cash event is live! Play at $10 million Big Blinds or above and earn the most chips to win. First place wins $125 billion chips! Second place wins $75 billion, and third place earns $25 billion.

Plus, claim $100,000 of free chips to get you started! We'll see you at the tables.

CLAIM NOW

come on ....