Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Missing chips

Eli21Eli21 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

That happend to you also guys? that you gained a lot of chips and when you woke up and enter zynga its gone 0$ its like someone enter my account not even from facebook becasue i didnt got any alert that someone enter my facebook. and just sending my chips to other account like in 5 seconds its like a bot that stealing my money.
its happend to me 3 times every time i got my chips back but i cant play like this every day i woke up and my balance 0$

Comments

• cinerciner Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
  • hgtanhgtan Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

same thing happened to me too

• DarthBaalzDarthBaalz Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
    Here's my thoughts and experience about missing chips. Ok I read the attached. Zynga rules and I take that as its ok to buy chips from whom ever but NOT on the zynga site. One purchases chips and it's delivered to you thought fb. I watched and seen how ones purchase is delivered. So I thought everyone bought chips. I started with 20B. It was good to got to the 5M-10M tables and hang. I have a female friend that I don't mind sharing chips with. So I purchased 280B. And myself and friend each got half and excited and shared 40B of chips with him. She goes and does her thing. He done what ever and I could play until later. 3 of us added up each of our winning and we won 1T apiece. 7 hours later my acct is banned forever. And no chips. Zynga banned all 3 of us and a friend of mine and stole our chips. Some there are stealing and banning decent players. That's where the chips are going. Zynga is perpetrating a fraud. That my WTFOVER about chips.

• DarthBaalzDarthBaalz Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
    Here's my thoughts and experience about missing chips.