Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

MISSSING CHIPS ..ALL MY BALANCE VANISHED

DeepanshDeepansh Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
I had 5B in my account and I joined 40m table and won another 3B. Now my balance is showing only 3B .my balance 5B is missing.please let me know where it has gone else I would not trust this app and remove this permanently and suggest others to do so.

Comments

• DeepanshDeepansh Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Now my chips count is 0 without even playind.can u explain how is it possible.
  • DeepanshDeepansh Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
  • wefr15wefr15 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited September 12

Had over 2.5 Billion go missing today. I lost about that much a month a go and took over a week of jumping thru hoops to get 1.5 Billion back from Zynga. They told me that they would not restore my account again. So I guess after 6 years I will not be playing poker any more. Thank Zynga for Nothing!

• Wassi1990Wassi1990 Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I purchased chips that were 500m. I play in 10/20m with 220m when i loss and come to lobby... Only 68m remaining... What is this... How i get my chips back? Any plz help... Or suggest is there any other game like that.. Which is safe
  • CynicCynCynicCyn Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited September 14

So no one has gotten an answer of where our chips went without losing them ourselves 3billion out the door!!!!

• mykymyky Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

zynga leave me chips 2b very disonest socyety

• Nell9535Nell9535 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I had 500 millions and on the next morning just goneee
  • Nell9535Nell9535 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Can you return them it’s really unfair
  • LesleyLesley Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I also had 869M chips that disappeared. Same thing happened 2 weeks ago. Zynga helped me and gave them back. This time however they say they can't give it back. How is this possible that no wrong doing and obviously a problem with this site and no fault of mine that I am being punished? If I had used real money to purchase these chips I'd be even more upset than I am! But who likes being robbed?? Not me This is completely unfair and seems to be happening to a high number of people. My account is secure and I changed passwords after the last time as well. Terrible customer service this time around.

• James_LoweJames_Lowe Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Had over 1.5 billion disappear 4 times in the last month. Got them back 3 times with one customer service agent admitting that the problem was on their end and the 4th time got told it was my problem and out of Zynga control. My password was changed each time and the other suggestions complied with each time it happened.

• GVatsilasGVatsilas Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I just had 60B vanish from my account a couple of hrs ago i have emailed customer support. It happened to me a few weeks back and they returned my chips about 2 days later but i refused to play a single hand untill my account was reimbursed and i will do the same now. They took a while to get back to me but i was happy that the matter was solved. I believe once they review my account they will fix it. I have been playing for years and will continue to do so if they fix the problem otherwise i will play elsewhere and also advise others to do so. They need to stop the bots asap.
  • GRACEW123GRACEW123 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I just had a little over 1b go missing out of my account. It was bad enough that sometimes as i play my balance does not suit my winnings while i am on a table, but to have a whole chunk go missing when you come back after a couple of hrs???

• SheliaShelia Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I don't know if it is their employees stealing chips or if it is something else. I've been dealing with this for awhile. I sign off with billions and wake up to ZERO chips. I have emails to prove it. Zynga blames me and after restoring once they say they cant do it again that my Facebook is hacked to contact them. I continue fighting because I KNOW IT IS ZYNGA. My Facebook is locked tight even I have problems getting on from another device. Zynga has made me change my email 4 times and change my Facebook primary. They tell me to setup 2 step verification which I have had. They give me a list of things to do like it is on my end.
    I have emails to show how rude Zynga got with me and refusing to restore my bought chips. My chips are now disappearing within an hour of signing off. This one person was trying to help me, she kept restoring my chips everyday but it got to where my chips were disappearing before I could play I wrote her and told her to not worry about restoring again because I give up, all she could do is keep saying "I am sorry this is happening to you"
    I wish they would fix their game. I have been playing for 10 years, have spent A LOT of money and it is sad that this is going on in their game.
    Zynga if you know it isn't your game then you need to look inside at your employees.

• ProsaicProsaic Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited September 25

I have been having problems all month - waking up to a zero balance within hours of Zynga restoring the last balance. Like Sheila, I have jumped through multiple hoops, to the point of barely being able to log into Facebook, it is so locked down. I have NOT been hacked. In view of the spurious bots that inundated the leagues for weeks, it seems reasonable to assume that the issue lies with Zynga’s security rather than mine - I only play on a private network and every security measure Zynga has suggested has been actioned. Only Zynga Poker is falling victim to this problem and no suspicious activity is showing on either my email or my Facebook. For the fourth time, this month, my account was showing zero this evening having been restored to 2.6billion barely a day ago. I am completely fed up - I have played the game for years - I love it... but it took eight days to get a response last time - is it worth bothering again? Not sure...

• morjanniemorjannie Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

I have the same problem. Had over 3 billion in chips, is away from the computer for half an hour and so the balance was in 0. This has happened 3 times- I have written for zynga support and got my chips back, changed code 3 times, as zynga said I should and now they will not give me my chips anymore. Zynga has to be able to see who's entering the account every time, writing in 0 or as it used to happen to me, just doing less - much less and finally at 0. This is certainly not in order from Zynga's side. -

• HannetHannet Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hello 3 times at 7 days, i have lost alle My Chips. All 3 times, more than jover 2.1 billion, i have secured My account, and if, the problems not Will be solved, i Will stop to play poker.
    I have been player for more than 10 Years, and Will miss all My poker buddys

• ProsaicProsaic Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon

It has happened two more times since my last comment - Zynga agreed to help shift my account to a new one - so it wasn’t linked to facebook any more - I changed all the email accounts associated with Facebook and zynga - jumped through a few more zynga protocol hoops... remembering that is is against zynga policy to have two accounts... so they know this was only done to facilitate the move... accepted that I lose my achievements and friends, who I can’t find to refriend etc etc... then, this morning.. I get a response from some one different... who just says no, they aren’t going to help me... here are a few safety tips... and the safety tips are beyond insulting they are so basic that EVERYONE KNOWS THEM who has had a computer for more than a week... ...use anti-virus software... don’t click on web links in emails from people you don’t know... utterly unbelievable... talked to me like I am in diapers? Truly fed up...

• AntzmooreAntzmoore Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Ive had 2 billion chips missing one night, then customer support reimbursed them. The following night i had 3 billion chips missing so clearly my account has been hacked. Zynga has refused to give me back the chips which is fine by me, but they have also refused to refund me the money i paid for th original 1.9 billion chips, which is not fine by me. Clearly this new platform isnt secure and zygyna havent given me any clues how to make it secure (not that i should have to try to hard anyway) I had the same problems with hacking on the old platform but it was solved with a PIN log in. Ive ask for the same with this new platform but not given one. Its totally unacceptable that tey have refused to give me my chips back or refund my money. This company is a joke because its very dificult to deal with them when things go wrong as they hide behind their virtual wall with no phone calls and then to make matters worse their customer service reps are rude when you try and complain. Complete joke of a company.

• nufc1987nufc1987 Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited September 30
    Log into my account a minute ago to see 0 chips on my account balance! so angry as i paid real money for these chips i feel as though i have been robbed by Zynga themselves for failing to stop hackers stealing chips, i have over 2.2 billion chips this is totally unacceptable for a company the size of Zynga i will not be purchasing anymore chips off this app untill ((MY CHIPS)) are restored back to my account. If no action is taken by Zynga i will be taking this matter further!
  • nufc1987nufc1987 Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Isn't it funny how we all have the same storys of missing chips......i smell a rat aka ZYNGA INC it must be as there is no evidence of my facebook account being hacked as i have FACEBOOK ALERTS for when my device has been logged into on another device and have not had any alerts for this im so angry! as this is stealing money from loyal customers willing to sepnd time and money playing the so called largest number 1 Texas Holdem poker game in the world what an absolute JOKE.......😠😠😠
  • dawg56dawg56 Posts: 10Registered User Loose Cannon
    Does Zynga respond at all??!!!!!!! This is bullshyt
  • Cliff SimberCliff Simber Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

had my chips hacked 3 times zynga gave them back to each time but said if it happens again they won't be able to help me again they need to make it harder for the hackers to steel your chips and facebook as well i have changed my password and done two step authentication but they still steal my chips so it looks like i will be deleted zynga like a lot of people

• bridge0629bridge0629 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Where are my missing chips 2 times over 1.3b missing this is ****.chips missing 2 times in last 2 weeks yall need to stop ripping people off replace my chips
  • bridge0629bridge0629 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I'm not ok with yall taking my money for chips 2 times in last 2 weeks over 1b 2 times.
  • hgtanhgtan Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have the same problems yesterday (lost 5b chips then restored) and today (lost 12b chips) even after i have done all the security steps. I checked FB acc and did not notice any unusual login from other device. Felt so upset for spending real money in this unsecured platform.

• grandmaster86grandmaster86 Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
  • RenoVieiraRenoVieira Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

zYNGA POKER
    FOR THE 3RD TIME I WAS STOLEN IN MY CHIPS. EXACTLY AT 6:20 PM (TIME OF BRASILIA, BRAZIL) I HAD 86,540,656,800 CHIPS AND NOW I ONLY HAVE 440,658,797 CHIPS IN MY BALANCE.
    I MADE ALL SECURITY CHANGES IN MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AS REQUIRED, I ALTERED THE ACCESS PASSWORD, I DO NOT PLAY BY APP FOR CELL PHONE USING ONLY MY NOTEBOOK ON WHICH I SCANED NOVEMBER 01 NOVEMBER 2018 AND NO PROBLEM HAS BEEN FOUND.
    I ALSO HAVE FIREWALL PAID (NOT FREE VERSION) BESIDES ANTI VIRUS UPDATED.
    I'M PROTECTED AND ME OR ANY OTHER DID NOT LOG IN MY FACEBOOK BECAUSE I DID NOT RECEIVE CODE REQUEST BY SMS AS I CONFIGURED TO .
    WHAT IS HAPPENING EVERY NIGHT SINCE THE LAST TUESDAY ??? THAT NEEDS TO BE SOLVED AS I GOT A LOT OF DOLLARS FOR CHIPS ON ZYNGA POKER AND I AM THINKING TO REPORT THIS DAILY TRANSTORN TO THE PRESS IF NEEDED.
    I´M WAITING FOR URGENT GUARANTEE SOLUTION BEYOND REFUND OF MY FILES OR THE EQUIVALENT IN DOLLARS BASED ON THE REGULAR VALUE OF SALE OF CHIPS AND NOT THE PROMOTIONAL SALES.
    I HAVE ALL FACEBOOK AND PAYPAL RECEIPTS TO PROVE IT AND I WILL GO PUBLIC IF NECESSARY.
    SOLVE THIS PLEASE !!!!!
    I´M TIRED OF THIS.. LOST OF CHIPS, REFUND, LOST OF CHIPS AGAIN, REFUND.. NOW LOST OF CHIPS FOR THE 3RD TIME.. !!!!!