Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

why won't Zynga poker load on FB when i click the poker briefcase from my email acct.?

oldiebutgoodieoldiebutgoodie Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums

For several weeks I haven"t been able to get the bonus chips from the Zynga Poker Briefcase in my email because it won't load it also won't load and let me get the bonus 50000X3 so basically any extra bonus chips that I could be getting I can't get. and also I had about 25 (?) or so gold coins to disappear can anything be done about this or am I just out of luck?

Tagged:

Answers

• Stef315Stef315 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I've been having the exact same issue!! It was after a Windows update. I can click on the Facebook free chip notifications but the ones from email now just load a blank Facebook page.

• Stef315Stef315 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I finally got it working. Today there was a pop-up asking if I wanted to allow re-directs from that page. It's just after the address and looks like a black square with a little red square crossing the bottom right of the black square. You can click on that and allow.