Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

yesterday afternoon i had 204 b chips while i am in lobby check my freinds profile all vanished???

Nabilkhan88Nabilkhan88 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
in detail when i logged in yesterday i had 204billion chips i was checking my freind profile in lobby and infront my eyes my account went down to 972k only even i didnt play a single hand or join any table i am playing poker from last 6 years i spend lot of my time and money my account is tier 5 ruby level so what kind of vip service and protocol service is this its zynga responsibilty to protect my chips and my profile since yesterday i am sending emails to zynga support but yet waiting for help and justification.

Answers

• BellindaBellinda Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    have the same problem, more than 237b disappeared from my account yesterday at 18:45
  • GVatsilasGVatsilas Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Same issue had just over 10B logged back on half an hr later and only got 46k...
  • LACELACE Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

were is my chip"s come on!

• James_LoweJames_Lowe Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

In the last month have had my chips disappear at least 4 times. My tickets and gold remain. The chips were replaced 3 times with a warning to protect my account. Checked my Facebook log and found no other activity other than my own. Changed my password anyway each time and did a forced logout of any devices accessing the account. Last time even changed the email associated with the account. Should mention have two tier authorization for a long time on this account. Was playing poker yesterday morning with a chip balance of 1.8 billion with 80 million chips on the table. While playing game froze for a second and then showed my account had only the chips that were on the table the 1.8 had disappeared. Checked again hour later and account was at zero. Sent a letter to customer service and got a reply that the problem was my account not secure. Would agree was possible if I found any activity on my account that was not me. There is none in the logs or my other games. Come on Zynga admit your problem and fix it!

• ProsaicProsaic Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited September 2018

Have had the same issue - I am pretty sure it is a technical glitch because the first time it happened, this month, the reward tokens also disappeared - which have no currency value. I am absolutely sure that the problem lies with Zynga, there are too many of us long time players who have locked down accounts experiencing this. If it is theft - then we need to be shown the activity logs. If it is an app glitch, it needs to be fixed. Come on Zynga, I don’t want to have to stop playing

• eburgess1995eburgess1995 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

the same thing is happening to my wife. she has had 1.2 b disappear 6 times in a month and a half. she only plays on one device and has gone through zynga's worthless security fix each time. she also does not show any unauthorized activity or access. it is absolutely a zynga issue and apparently, one they are unwilling to admit or fix.