Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

i dont like the new version

Cheli2018Cheli2018 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

hello
i dont like the new version i want the older version texas Holdem poker on facebook. i dont play on mobile - only on my pc and i dont like itttt
please let me get it back

Comments

• realgem55realgem55 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

when are you guys going to listen to your supporters that like to play???? We all want the old poker game back... This is way to slow and not user friendly. You say you have 80k users sometimes.... The old version always had over 95k at all times. Most of the time you only have 54k.

• jewelsjewels Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Why is it no matter how good your hand is, and always often need that ONE card...You never ever barely get it.
    You end up always losing most of your chips. It is so frustrating. I mean should it not be 50-50. At least win the lot once in a while..But almost never, really is awful....Got to do something about this....At least make it fair gain. Encouraging once in a while. I really do have to be bord to keep playing this. With the frustration if losing almost always..
    Also not encouraging to buy more chips if you keep on losing them so fast. Used to love this game.. What happened gone from good to worst.
    Where was the improvements. Can you tell me plz.
    Really do not mean to complain, but it is madning.
  • KylieKylie Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

Zynga poker is the worst program ever
    Continually boots me out
    If I bet and play hands play I am suddenly booted
    I have no intention of buying chips because facebook earns so much anyway but reallllly....

• KylieKylie Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

On top of it... the new chat is absolute rubbish
    ...the

Cheers
    well played or whatever is on the tab... what the **** is that?
    Fast chat? I want to actually talk to ppl

• IhorKoIhorKo Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 28

And this notification "Your buddy ... is online" is awful! I don't need it! Like I don't need a new interface of the game!