Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

Ge0ffGe0ff Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
So I'm currently in league 15 and the top 93 people have over 5 billion. While I obviously haven't gone through the stats of every person on the list, the ones I have looked at bear some striking similarities. All of them have played under 100 hands and every single one of them has the same biggest pot won at 2.5 billion.

Is there an obvious explanation for this that I am missing or are there shenanigans afoot?

Comments

• JudyithBJudyithB Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited June 10

I'm sick of trying to stay up in the leagues. I made it to 14 and then I just started losing every hand, good or bad. Now I'm about to drop down. I think i may just disable the leagues.

I'm going to look at the top people too. I noticed that the top people are way far beyond reasonable play. Either they buy chips and just throw them around in the top tables or you're right, shenanigans afoot

• LilAlLilAl Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I reported this to Zynga and hey did Nothing. What a rip off!
  • tlee933sctlee933sc Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Yes this is a major issue and has been for several weeks I have tried to report and Zynga has taken no steps SO i guess the BBB will get a little info and some other forums to let other honest playing people not to waste your time or money on zynga Games

• miquelmichaelmiquelmichael Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have the same problem except 80 people mostly with the same name and $0 in the wallet have won 5 billion this week. I am playing against people who are listed as league 15, but they are not listed in my league 15