Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

New version problems

BlackieBlackie Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi, my wheel spin on the new version isn't posting to friends. I also don't get any bonuses clicking on my friends posts. The email bonus doesn't work neither. Also, the new message box is a pain in the **** because of having to delete "Enter message" every time you want to make a comment and it's a bug bear not being able to auto top up with out having to stand up and risk losing your seat just to top up grr

Comments

• JudyithBJudyithB Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

I can't think of anything that i like about this version over the old one! I also don't like the way the friends are hidden and now I've lost half of them and lost the bonuses I get for having them. I was enjoying the game and doing ok but one day the luck just ran out and the ads started badgering me! I went from $60mill to under a hundred without even betting huge! Stinks! Now I can hardly get my wallet to stay at a million. Guess I'll just have to play something else. Too frustrating to be fun

• BlackieBlackie Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

This is just B.S. The bingo halfwits go all in, if you lose you have to stand to replace your chips and then someone nicks your seat, what a load of b o l l o $

• EnidEnid Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

dont like this new version please bring back the old one..i updated by accident this is horrible how i can get the old one back