Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Here is a list of what is wrong and right about the new Poker layout

Georgia_joeGeorgia_joe Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Right:
1. The display an very easy to read when playing.
2. The confirmation of a bet is nice, may stop some of those OOOPPSS bets.
3. It is easy to move around the collecting areas.

Wrong:
2. I can not chat (private or table) w/o not playing or the screens go away when it is my turn.
3. When I private chat, the screen covers the betting buttons. On my desktop, I can zoom so the button are visible, but then the Chat text is very small.
4. The "buy a gift" area is very hard AND SLOW to navigate. No scroll bar, no categories.
5. The loading of the program fro the start is very slow. Yes you can move to another tab and it does not seem to affect the loading.
6. It is MUCH harder to see another players basic stat. Now you look and it fill the right side, hiding the bet buttons yet again! And then, you still do now see what you want, you have to click on the image AGAIN!

I know change can be hard to accept, but this was not thought out! Was it beta tested??????

Fix it or allow us to return to the previous layout!

Answers

• pokerbuddypokerbuddy Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hi all, overall the new layout is appearing to be rather gutless. My biggest gripe has to be the fact that I can't, at a glance, see my wallet or theirs & game movement. I also lost all my personal items, heart breaking :-( Hopefully the Zynga God swoops down & heals :-) Good luck players xxxx

• ktmalibuktmalibu Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

i used to love playing farmville with zynga, same they messed the whole lot up, this new poker version is awful, and they dont even answer when you go to help, i have no sound through google

• elmira1960elmira1960 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

NEW ZYNGA POKER IS TOTAL ****....BUT U DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT PEOPLE

• DianDian Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

not to mention, I am supposed to be in round 2 of the shutouts but it put me in round 1, I backed out twice, same deal
    hate this new upgrade, why didn't they get the bugs out before forcing it on us?

• prysmsprysms Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I also hate the new way to chat You have to leave the game table to chat and go back and forth It is very distracting for game play.
    I also hate the announcement of your buddy online. The banner takes up the top portion of the players and you can't see what cards they were playing.
    The third thing I don't like is the way other players stats etc are displayed. Liked the old way much better. I hope Zynga takes note of our concerns and actually reads these!

• battencourtbattencourt Posts: 54Registered User This Space is Available

The zynga poker team is being stricken with STUPID illness. Why do I talk like this?
    As far as I know the Update / Upgrade Goal is to make things look good and better than previous versions. This? Updates / Upgrades become worse, even arguably WASTE.

• DianePollockDianePollock Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I hate this new Zynga poker. Please give me an option to get back to the old version. This NEW version makes me shake all over and lose more chips. hate is not strong enough word.

• billionbillion Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

i miss the poker challenge add seems like some of the right side like the old challenge area is cut off on the page? Can I go back the old fun layout

• lluijeanlluijean Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

pantallas incomprensibles, juego lento al cargar, no opción de lenguaje, la modernización del juego es nefasta.

• candrewscandrews Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Lost 90% of the gifts (trophies) it took me years to collect. Bought, given and won these gifts and my VIP agent basically tells me to deal with it until Zynga gets around to fixing it. You could not take the time to have your new platform tested before forcing it down our throats when it was obviously not ready to be used by your players. You eliminated so many of the gifts we had to choose from before. If it is your intention to lose as many players as possible? Well your well on your way to getting just that. We as players should not be penalized for your inability to hire competent developers who can do the job correctly.

• guenethgueneth Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

I feel like I was tricked into upgrading to the new format. :( I earned some pretty cool items, like a crown, and it has disappeared. I cannot buy alcohol or fun gifts. I do not get to watch my holdings on the top of the screen anymore- which makes me distracted and affects my game. The WORST part, thus far, is Zynga, continually flashing which of my buddies are on line that I can join. Every 30-60 seconds! I have to again become distracted and X it out. I honestly feel like Zynga is taking players like me, in since 2009, and disregarding our loyalty. I am shopping around. Very poor decisions, Zynga!

• BeaumackBeaumack Posts: 18Registered User Muffin
    Burn in **** for taking away jump poker.
  • CHURUAROCHURUARO Posts: 14Registered User Pumpkin

This update of Holdem poker is incredibly bad. It looks like a children's game. It seems unsound, not very versatile, unfriendly, very slow. The cards do not look good. The sound is hellish and annoying. It is not possible to quickly see the name of the players. You do not see how many chips the players have. It's boring. Anyway!! The game is so bad that none of my friends and colleagues want to play anymore. You had for 10 years the best game, practical, versatile, friendly, entertaining. You ruined the fun of many players. Surely they will significantly lower your income. Nobody wants to buy chips in this new invention disaster. Let's not play this game anymore, do not buy chips and when Zynga drops its sales, we will have our game back soon

• frannyfranny Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
  • JBJBJBJB Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

This is a horrible layout...bring back the old version!!

• Bill0573Bill0573 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

The new poker layout is terrible and is chasing long time players away not encouraging them to stay. Things wrong with it -
    a) It's virtually impossible to chat with your friends while you play poker. Hey Zynga - it's a friend thing, most of us play poker so we can chat with our friends while playing.
    b) Win percentage is useless. The new player statistics (which takes up an entire page) is a joke. Bring back the old format with the number of wins a player has and the level he/she is at.
    c) The clapping/fireworks/etc., when a player wins a hand is extremely distracting. Ditch the noise and graphics when a player wins.
    d) It's virtually impossible to report a player for abusive behavior when you're playing a game.
    e) It's impossible to see an "add buddy request" when you receive them. You see them later along your timeline.
    f) It's impossible to mute another player while playing.

In short, this new version of Hold'Em Poker is terrible. It's not conducive to playing the game, playing the game with friends, adding new friends while playing, ignoring pests while playing, or chatting while playing poker.

• JayeJaye Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

I don't like ANY of the features with this new version. You can't delete buddies, you have to slide-rule ur bets which take too long and you are then folded. The "New Version" S-U-C-K-S!

You no longer see the names of players unless you click the pic. You don't know your "wallet amount" during play. It's ALL just so WRONG. I've played daily since 2010 but I think I have to go to another site. No longer fun to play Zynga Poker!

With ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS, you would think they would revert back to the old version.

• Alphonso_tenthAlphonso_tenth Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

While the new version does stink as made clear above, one good part is the randomly assigned seating.

• znygaballznygaball Posts: 64Registered User This Space is Available

also they did addresss one issue that if you've probably been at tables you'll see that 200 is no longer max, and i did e-mail them and they said the new levels are being rolled out slowly, so you might not have them now, but they are coming, so if you sit at 200 it's no longer max, and likely when it's relased to everyone someone will post what the new titles for each level tier is and how many xp you need, so if you've accumlated tickets like me, once you get enrolled into the new levels you'll be able to use the xp.and it will also help those level up on tiers as well

• splitharesplithare Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon
    When you post questions, Zynga Forum should have a drop down for online or mobile play and IOS or Android or PC- don’t you agree?
  • splitharesplithare Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon
    > @znygaball said:
    > also they did addresss one issue that if you've probably been at tables you'll see that 200 is no longer max, and i did e-mail them and they said the new levels are being rolled out slowly, so you might not have them now, but they are coming, so if you sit at 200 it's no longer max, and likely when it's relased to everyone someone will post what the new titles for each level tier is and how many xp you need, so if you've accumlated tickets like me, once you get enrolled into the new levels you'll be able to use the xp.and it will also help those level up on tiers as well

I got a chip gift of like 10M chips with this new version install. To see if you claimed it - look at redeem.

Can’t wait to see what I get at 201!!!!!
  • jaleonarjaleonar Posts: 14Registered User Pumpkin

New game I hate most of features. The chat window drives my fkn bonkers. I want to see chat stay not flash in and out.
    I want my old achievments back.
    I do like some of the new features,
    I dont like I cant see players names,
    I dont like that all low sit and go have bots playing them (150 games in 3 days full of bots)
    I dont like that no time to decide to leave the table once on , your stuck, when I see all bots I want time to leave.

• ClericTavenClericTaven Cloudylicious Posts: 10Registered User Pumpkin

Where is the Shootout button?
    I removed the HD update since my iPhone still had the old layout, now that version has been updated.

• Lady_L3aLady_L3a Posts: 5Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Here is my list of things that are wrong:

1. Absolutely nothing.

I come to play and the new layout makes it so much easier, very user-friendly. Good job, designers!

• TattoodWaitressTattoodWaitress Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I am going to reply with what is right and wrong as well:

Right:
    The log on screen is pretty nice, organized and easy to navigate.
    It is easy to change profile pic to avitar if you like.
    And my game runs nice and smooth for me.

Wrong:
    One should have the ability to choose buy in at Min all the time, Max all the time or somewhere in the middle as the range is WAY to far apart.
    The CHAT window is virtually impossible to use (as MANY other players have also identified).
    I should be able to BLOCK someone from sending gifts (those annoying sore losers or sore winner type of player).
    I should not be dropped in League levels just because I do not win adequate chips one week. Maybe I have a job and work a lot so am not always able to play 24/7 I know this is true for me.
    Add buddy alert disappears quickly and you cannot add till later.
    And the your buddy is online alert appears 8 million times for the same buddy (annoying).
    Additionally, most of the complaints by the other players in this thread I agree with.

It would be nice if Zynga listens to some of this.

Thank you!