Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

how do i get back my older version of Texas HoldEm Poker

constantinosconstantinos Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

Tagged:

Answers

• battencourtbattencourt Posts: 54Registered User This Space is Available

@pipiet said:
    zynga has imposed the will, if there is no downgrade solution, it seems it's time to map the goodbye and look for another game.

Yes. I now prefer to play eight pools from MiniClip.
    Zynga feel great, so they do not care about us and other users. They think they will have better luck with the new version. In fact they will be poor with the lack of users in Zynga poker.
    We will see!!!

• liliana55liliana55 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

zynga quiero recuperar le version anterios del poker esta no me gusta, antes podia ir a donde tenia todos mis buddies para eliminar al que no jugaba mas y ahora es imposible buscar porque estan todos desordenados,

• ventetasventetas Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

this new upgrade does't work. good by zynga

• ventetasventetas Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

how can i get back my old version of zynga. The new version is not working

• berk92berk92 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I too dont like the new version; wish they never changed. will be leaving Zynga as well

• CHURUAROCHURUARO Posts: 14Registered User Pumpkin

The experience with the new version is terribly bad. Zynga let us know how to go back to the previous version. As far as I'm concerned I will not play this stupid version anymore and I will not buy chips either. There are many annoying players and Zynga does not answer ... what cruelty.
    The poker update is the same as the old and current version of ZYNGA POKER FREE.
    Zynga loses us ...

• geraldmaxwellgeraldmaxwell Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Aren't you gonna answer back? Listen you jerks, I have hundreds of dollars invested in this game. I want the old version back. I will never invest another dime in your game until I can have that again. This ain't even worth playing now. GIVE US OUR OLD GAME BACK!!!

• CHURUAROCHURUARO Posts: 14Registered User Pumpkin

This update of Holdem poker is incredibly bad. It looks like a children's game. It seems unsound, not very versatile, unfriendly, very slow. The cards do not look good. The sound is hellish and annoying. It is not possible to quickly see the name of the players. You do not see how many chips the players have. It's boring. Anyway!! The game is so bad that none of my friends and colleagues want to play anymore. You had for 10 years the best game, practical, versatile, friendly, entertaining. You ruined the fun of many players. Surely they will significantly lower your income. Nobody wants to buy chips in this new invention disaster. Let's not play this game anymore, do not buy chips and when Zynga drops its sales, we will have our game back soon

• xiexiephilxiexiephil Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

How the **** can I go back to old version? HELP

• 1napoleo1napoleo Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

want my old version back pls

• RoeRoe Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I can't play on a giant screen. Give us back the old version!

• battencourtbattencourt Posts: 54Registered User This Space is Available
  • EnidEnid Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon

@CHURUARO said:
    This update of Holdem poker is incredibly bad. It looks like a children's game. It seems unsound, not very versatile, unfriendly, very slow. The cards do not look good. The sound is hellish and annoying. It is not possible to quickly see the name of the players. You do not see how many chips the players have. It's boring. Anyway!! The game is so bad that none of my friends and colleagues want to play anymore. You had for 10 years the best game, practical, versatile, friendly, entertaining. You ruined the fun of many players. Surely they will significantly lower your income. Nobody wants to buy chips in this new invention disaster. Let's not play this game anymore, do not buy chips and when Zynga drops its sales, we will have our game back soon.
    I bought thousands of dollars in this game and Zynga created a convenient update to their interests, so we can not quickly see the characteristics, name and number of chips that a player has. Zynga created a new tool designed only at his convenience. In this way we will lose chips and money much more easily.
    Do not play, do not buy chips, comment on all possible forums and on your Facebook, leave your feedback (bottom of the table) and we will soon see our old game

yes i definitely agree with you on on this..i too dont like the new versiong and i seem to lose alot of chips this way..so whos making out more?? of course zygna is!! this new version is aweful!! and zynga will surely be losing great value players..i dont enjoy playing poker anymore on this new version :( please bring back older version ty

• ARRIARRI Posts: 15Registered User Muffin

@CHURUARO @battencourt @eduard

Please Help me to Old Version? I am very very and very not happy about this new version of Texas Holdem Poker :-( I really hate this new version? So do my other friends do not at all like it please ... Please and I hope you can return Older Version of Texas Holdem Poker Game please .?? Thank you

• philippe_royerphilippe_royer Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I agree with all , the new version is awfull , how can we get the old version , if not i no more play on this site

• rene_royerrene_royer Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I agree with all , the new version is awfull , how can we get the old version , if not i no more play on this site !!!!

• mexsanchezmexsanchez Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

i agree is imposible to play it i´m waiting if the go back to the older ,, or i will just to cancel it and play in another poker tables or games

• mexsanchezmexsanchez Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

and i havent cancel it , because i have a lot of friend but is a awfull this new version.. plase go back to the old version. and fired the one that made this horrible version

• sam1000sam1000 Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

@Enid said:

@CHURUARO said:
    This update of Holdem poker is incredibly bad. It looks like a children's game. It seems unsound, not very versatile, unfriendly, very slow. The cards do not look good. The sound is hellish and annoying. It is not possible to quickly see the name of the players. You do not see how many chips the players have. It's boring. Anyway!! The game is so bad that none of my friends and colleagues want to play anymore. You had for 10 years the best game, practical, versatile, friendly, entertaining. You ruined the fun of many players. Surely they will significantly lower your income. Nobody wants to buy chips in this new invention disaster. Let's not play this game anymore, do not buy chips and when Zynga drops its sales, we will have our game back soon.
    I bought thousands of dollars in this game and Zynga created a convenient update to their interests, so we can not quickly see the characteristics, name and number of chips that a player has. Zynga created a new tool designed only at his convenience. In this way we will lose chips and money much more easily.
    Do not play, do not buy chips, comment on all possible forums and on your Facebook, leave your feedback (bottom of the table) and we will soon see our old game

yes i definitely agree with you on on this..i too dont like the new versiong and i seem to lose alot of chips this way..so whos making out more?? of course zygna is!! this new version is aweful!! and zynga will surely be losing great value players..i dont enjoy playing poker anymore on this new version :( please bring back older version ty

I agree

• bassamsawayabassamsawaya Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

new version is a very bad decision. i am a player of texas holdem poker since 2008. please bring back the old version.

• StoofStoof Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

@constantinos said:

Sorry but the new updated poker is bad, like going from Windows 10 to Windows 95 and that's being kind. If I did something like your so called update at work I would be fired.
    Player's will find an alternative to Zynga poker unless it is changed back to the previous format. Shame as 23% of Zynga profit is from texas hold'em which will be lost. I've tried the new update and it feels like a childs 10 year old program and has killed off the features that made it easy to play. I won't play much now as most of my buddies don't want to play since the update and it feels like your opponents are just computer bots playing. A great game ruined and no-one really wants to play full screen on a desktop using a mobile app designed for something with a small screen.

• StoofStoof Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Sorry but the new updated poker is bad, like going from Windows 10 to Windows 95 and that's being kind. If I did something like your so called update at work I would be fired.
    Player's will find an alternative to Zynga poker unless it is changed back to the previous format. Shame as 23% of Zynga profit is from texas hold'em which will be lost. I've tried the new update and it feels like a childs 10 year old program and has killed off the features that made it easy to play. I won't play much now as most of my buddies don't want to play since the update and it feels like your opponents are just computer bots playing. A great game ruined and no-one really wants to play full screen on a desktop using a mobile app designed for something with a small screen.

• ARRIARRI Posts: 15Registered User Muffin