Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Blocked Poker Account

Leha_DessyLeha_Dessy Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
i really upset to Zynga Management who unfair blocked my poker account (sign in via facebook account)..i found my poker account has been blocked due to something's banned that i declaire never happened in tired playing this game..i don't know how it happened to me..i need to play that game using my poker account..back my poker account to me as soon as possible..please respond..thank you..

Answers

• Leha_DessyLeha_Dessy Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    i really upset to Zynga Management who unfair blocked my poker account (sign in via facebook account)..i found my poker account has been blocked due to something's banned that i declaire never happened in tired playing this game..i don't know how it happened to me..i need to play that game using my poker account..back my poker account to me as soon as possible..please respond..thank you..
  • Portgas_D_AcePortgas_D_Ace Posts: 104Super Moderator mod

Thank you for reporting this to us, Leha_Dessy. Our system automatically suspends an account when a user has committed one of the violations found below. To have your account reviewed, we recommend contacting our Zynga Poker Support team. We appreciate your patience.

Most common terms of service violations:

• Posting offensive or infringing content
    • Verbally harassing, abusing or harming another person or group
    • Participating in table collusion (team play)
    • Conducting commercial activity (chip buying and/or selling)
    • Using automation software or design cheats
  • 100000490845875100000490845875 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star