Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

unblock susspentiion

100002162873951100002162873951 Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
edited February 2018 in Ask a Player

POLICY VIOLATION WARNING
YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED
Your poker account has been disabled.

If you believe this is an error, please contact customer support to request reactivation.

Your User Identification Number is: ***************

Please reference your User Identification Number when contacting customer support to have your profile reviewed.

Answers

• Portgas_D_AcePortgas_D_Ace Posts: 104Super Moderator mod

Thanks for reporting this to us, 100002162873951. An account may be suspended when a player has committed one of the violations found below. To have your account reviewed, we recommend contacting our Zynga Poker Support team. We appreciate your patience.

Most common terms of service violations:

• Posting offensive or infringing content
    • Verbally harassing, abusing or harming another person or group
    • Participating in table collusion (team play)
    • Conducting commercial activity (chip buying and/or selling)
    • Using automation software or design cheats
  • 100007308675913100007308675913 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

POLICY VIOLATION WARNING
    YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED
    Your poker account has been disabled.
    If you believe this is an error, please contact customer support to request reactivation.
    Your User Identification Number is: 100007308675913
    Please reference your User Identification Number when contacting customer support to have your profile reviewed.

• BettyBetty Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Facebook blocked my account because I told my credit card I didn;t buy some things on it. And they wanted me to tell my bank that I did buy the things and then they would give my account back and I could buy things. I told him he was crazy. I didn't make the charges and I wasn't going to lie about it. I pay for what I buy. Had Fire Fox plan on the bill and I don't even know what that is. But I get punished for someone hacking my account and they stole my identity a couple years ago. An Equitax, misspelled, let all my information out there. But I get blamed. That is not right,'