Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Worst customer service

VinnyBVinnyB Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon
Hi team,
I'm a VIP Ruby tier customer. I've sent a ticket 4 days ago and haven't got a reply for it. I've sent an email stating my issue and got a reply with an offer to buy a package and we will double the offer for you!! ....this is totally unacceptable....I'm sending a support ticket and getting offer in reply ...did you guys even read the concerns sent by a customer ?? Your response to that email looks like you guys only care for money and want to rip off potential customers , who spend money on your game. My family has 3 members and we all play zynga poker and all of them are VIP customers. But, this sort of customer service is unacceptable....please improve it.
Regards
Vinny

Comments

• VinnyBVinnyB Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon
    Lets see, how fast you guys respond to this post !!
    Looks like this forum is managed by the same people managing Poker VIP support....no response LOL ....worst customer service and you guys claim to be the no 1 online gaming company lol
    LoL...no response here as well...sounds like I was right about zynga just care for money ....zero in customer service ...no idea who gave them the best online gaming company award...they must be poor in management as zynga guys
    LoL...six days ...no response for a service ticket...what the **** is going on?? Is this what VIP support means to you guys....dont know who was that **** who gave you the best online gaming company award...you guys have the worst customer service
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22 Delightful Duckling

Apologies for the inconvenience, @VinnyB. We recommend sending your Game ID to our Poker Support team by creating a ticket using the form on this link to help you review your account. Thank you.

Thanks for the response mate...I've sent it multiple times to VIP support... I'm a VIP member and I thought we have a dedicated team supporting us. Nevermind , will send it right away. Thanks
    Haha..great job Zynga.. really the support people are that dumb??? VIP support did great job..but I have a guest account and have purchased chips on it...somehow it got reset ...I really raised a support ticket...after 20 email messages they were able to figure out the issue...then they said I never made a purchase on that guest account and I never had more then 9M chips on that account. ...they on their own send my request to billing team....they confirmed that I made a purchase on that guest account... So. It shows that they don't had a clue on my support ticket...second issue they're saying that I never had more then 9M chips on that guest account.. here they are wrong as well...I purchased the pack containing 190M chips and my account had the biggest pot won of 315.9M on it....this shows how incompetent and clueless your customer support team is as compared to other online gaming teams. Apart from that...on my request for giving my chips back on account ..they are saying that we are limited to provide free chips to players... Somebody ask them...who the **** asked for free chips..I want my lost/missing chips on the account. Worst customer service experience.
This discussion has been closed.