Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

FIX SIT N GO BLIND SPEEDS !!

pocket_aces21pocket_aces21 Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
People have been complaining about this issue for over 2 years, Zynga give me a answer as to why the blinds are raised so dumb in sit n go??? Do you guys even play or understand poker??? The blind speed increase forces players to basically shove within 15 - 20 minutes because the blinds are already 40% your chip stack, it removes skill from poker and FORCES you to gamble, Zynga, do you guys want to go ahead and answer why the **** isnt their a fast and slow option in sit n go???

Comments

• pocket_aces21pocket_aces21 Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
    Hey zynga are you going to do anything about this issue? I want to play poker, im not a gambler, but with the current speed of the blinds thats basically what it is like. Why not just have a normal and fast option? Is it that hard to add? Or is just about more games being played faster so you guys can make more money? The only reason you guys havent added in a slower speed is because that would cause games to go slower, which means, players not losing as quickley and therefor players not needing to re-up as quickley.
  • Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 634 mod

We appreciate your feedback, pocket_aces21. This will help us improve the game for more enjoyment. We'll definitely let the team know about this.

> @Emerald Jade said:
    > We appreciate your feedback, pocket_aces21. This will help us improve the game for more enjoyment. We'll definitely let the team know about this.

No, just do something about it already, im playig 50 million buy ins on sit n go and your starting chip stack is 5 million, i just played another game where there was still 6 players left, and the blinds were 2.5 million, FIX YOUR GAME AND GIVE US A SLOWER BLIND OPTION!!!
    Maybe in another 2 years, lol, sucks im forced to play zynga because this is what everyone else plays, its been 2 years and you guys still have not done anything about it, why do you guys even have a suggestiom and feedback thread if your not going to do anything about it, you cant have a poker game with these blinds, its simply not poker, like i said ive already won 3 billion chips this week, im not a bad player, but this is not poker, just give us A SLOWER BLIND OPTION!