Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Weekly league

Finto23Finto23 Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

I'm at level 17 in the weekly league. I've be stuck there for a number of weeks. The reason is because every week the majority in the top 15 are fake accounts. The players have played 25-45 Billions chips with just 50-150 hands played. (Clearly impossible).

This has now happened for the past three weeks. Either they have hacked Zynga poker to get so many chips or Zynga have created the accounts to stop people getting promoted.

Zynga refused to do anything about it. Does anyone else see this issue

Comments

• kevpokerkevpoker Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 15
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New to the Forums

Hi, Finto23 and kevpoker! Our Poker Support team is doing their best to eliminate this kind of players. Please report them by using the Report Abuse feature. Thank you.

• Todd_AKQJT9Todd_AKQJT9 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    And its still happening... three players have reported fake profiles taking up to top 70 or so places in each of their leagues. It is so blatant and widespread Zynga shouldnt need us to report abuse but actually just go into the league tables and see for themselves.
  • Finto23Finto23 Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

The situation has worsened. This week in my league 39 players in the top 60 players are fake accounts. I got relegated last week because there were 40 fake accounts.

The league is a waste of time because only 50% of the leagues are taken up with fake accounts.

No attempt fro Zygna to fix it. Makes me think they actually suppport illegal accounts

The situation has worsened. This week in my league 60 players are all fake accounts

I now face 4 weeks in a row of relegation. This game is now ruined by hackers cheats bots and a team unwilling to fix the product

• JcarJcar Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

All of these are fake accounts created to dump chips to someone.

*-*-*-*-Easy fix Zynga: -*-*-*-*

1) Change the contest from chips “won” to chips actually profited during the week.
    Example: If you win a 10billion chip pot then lose 10billion on the next hand and are broke, you have won zero. NOT 10 BILLION. This will prevent people from recycling the same chips back and forth to each other.

This is a huge problem with the Weekly League and this loophole must be fixed.

Reporting players will never solve the problem, plus I cannot report a player I haven’t played with, and can’t play with, because they’re broke. The real player who should be reported is the one who they dumped chips to, because that is likely the same person.

Good idea. Anything is better than the current system. I’m now down in league 14 with little hope of ever making the top leagues again. The league was a fun system but is ruined by these fake accounts.