Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

All my poker chips are gone

OrenikoOreniko Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
Hello everyone,
I'm a very veteran player since 2008, I had a 14b morning in poker and suddenly when I got to work I saw that they were gone for me and my balance 0. I sent an email to support and opened a case on the support page. Does anyone know from experience how long it takes them to answer and what happens in such a situation? If they really give me back the chips

Answers

• EmelEmel Registered User Posts: 50 Building Expert

Hello
    Chips may disappear if you have hackers in your friends, so first check who you received for boddy

• OrenikoOreniko Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    No, i dont have any hackers in my fb acc.
  • Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 585 mod

@Oreniko said:
    Hello everyone,
    I'm a very veteran player since 2008, I had a 14b morning in poker and suddenly when I got to work I saw that they were gone for me and my balance 0. I sent an email to support and opened a case on the support page. Does anyone know from experience how long it takes them to answer and what happens in such a situation? If they really give me back the chips

Thank you for reporting this to us. We suggest to read this article for more information about missing Chips. You can also contact our Zynga Poker Support team to have your game checked. We appreciate your understanding.

• deddydeddy Registered User Posts: 49 Building Expert
    > @Emerald Jade said:
    > @Oreniko said:
    > Hello everyone,
    > I'm a very veteran player since 2008, I had a 14b morning in poker and suddenly when I got to work I saw that they were gone for me and my balance 0. I sent an email to support and opened a case on the support page. Does anyone know from experience how long it takes them to answer and what happens in such a situation? If they really give me back the chips
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you for reporting this to us. We suggest to read this article for more information about missing Chips. You can also contact our Zynga Poker Support team to have your game checked. We appreciate your understanding.

@Oreniko good luck to report zynga. i belive your get chip 14 B again. i wait your on table.. :smile: good luck