Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

All my poker chips are gone

OrenikoOreniko Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
Hello everyone,
I'm a very veteran player since 2008, I had a 14b morning in poker and suddenly when I got to work I saw that they were gone for me and my balance 0. I sent an email to support and opened a case on the support page. Does anyone know from experience how long it takes them to answer and what happens in such a situation? If they really give me back the chips

Answers

• EmelEmel Posts: 54Registered User This Space is Available

Hello
    Chips may disappear if you have hackers in your friends, so first check who you received for boddy

• OrenikoOreniko Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    No, i dont have any hackers in my fb acc.
  • Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super Moderator Posts: 705Super Moderator mod

@Oreniko said:
    Hello everyone,
    I'm a very veteran player since 2008, I had a 14b morning in poker and suddenly when I got to work I saw that they were gone for me and my balance 0. I sent an email to support and opened a case on the support page. Does anyone know from experience how long it takes them to answer and what happens in such a situation? If they really give me back the chips

Thank you for reporting this to us. We suggest to read this article for more information about missing Chips. You can also contact our Zynga Poker Support team to have your game checked. We appreciate your understanding.

• deddydeddy Posts: 101Registered User Cloudylicious
    > @Emerald Jade said:
    > @Oreniko said:
    > Hello everyone,
    > I'm a very veteran player since 2008, I had a 14b morning in poker and suddenly when I got to work I saw that they were gone for me and my balance 0. I sent an email to support and opened a case on the support page. Does anyone know from experience how long it takes them to answer and what happens in such a situation? If they really give me back the chips
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you for reporting this to us. We suggest to read this article for more information about missing Chips. You can also contact our Zynga Poker Support team to have your game checked. We appreciate your understanding.

@Oreniko good luck to report zynga. i belive your get chip 14 B again. i wait your on table.. :smile: good luck
  • vudongthoaivudongthoai Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I had the same problem. I got 3.1B at 10pm before I went to bed, and I have 100K the next morning. I emailed Zynga, they told me no one hacked my account and send me 4 videos that's I played. I never played on that high stack, and I know for sure that wasn't ME. I proved to them everything that I can that's NOT ME, it's till NO HELP...They said I just got BAD BET, yeah!!! right. For a person played over 5years and earned 3B slowly like that, do u think I will go to the table 150M/300M? The highest stack I ever got in is 500K/1M. Even it's fake money and it's a game, Zynga should understand and more helpful. I think they have their own trick...to get us all...it doesn't matter that we are the players or being hacked...we still on their other SIDE.

• Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super Moderator Posts: 705Super Moderator mod

Thank you for your feedback, vudongthoai. This is appreciated and will be relayed to the team.

• andilloomarandilloomar Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    tolong aktifkan kembali akun saya
    @andilloomar coba buka tautan Zynga Poker Support team . ikuti langkah langkahnya. gunakan email anda yang aktif. pemberitahuan melalui email. dan anda akan mendapatkan tiket pelayanan. hanya di tanggapi 2x24 jam. semoga bermanfaat.
    Zynga Poker Support team dan article
  • LeeJesterLeeJester Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I think someone at Zynga is stealing our chips to play poker with. Who else can just come in at anytime and take what chips they want.You can forget about ever getting them back. These people are theives!

@LeeJester i said. Just report it to Zynga if you know the perpetrator. if not ask for help to zynga what steps you should do.
  • LupilupiLupilupi Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Kemarin malam chip saya 10b.. setelah saya berhenti bermain.. tiba" tadi pagi chip saya kosong
  • LupilupiLupilupi Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Last night I won until 10b at 22.30 I stopped playing and sleeping. Tomorrow morning I open my chip is lost / empty
    buka kontak zynga laporkan masalah mu.. sertakan no id. dan waktu. pastikan email anda aktif. anda akan mendapatkan tiket untuk di tanggapi 2x 24 jam dan masalah anda selesai.
  • 1bad_peach1bad_peach Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I reported to Zynga about my chips being stolen, and was told they see no inconsistancies in my account. They didnt see anything stange because the hacker was taking 100+ million everyday while I was playing. I was winning chips but back in the lobby it showed I had lost 100+ million. Over 1 week I went from 500+ million to 50 million and my 10 year trophy is gone. I dont think they really look into it good. The hackers are getting wiser. Any comments on any of this?

@1bad_peach Oh, yes. I rate your report may be incomplete if you do not have proof of screenshot. be sure if you play auto chip purchase settings in disable. no matter how small your problem zynga must know its from your number id and time in when you play and include screen shot of your screen about your trofy. if it is true zynga will fix its 2x24 hours. and you are just waiting. I hope you get your trofy back. :smile: :smile:
  • rnoldmanacaprnoldmanacap Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have this same problem recently, my 1.5B plus chios was gone last wednesday and then yesterday as i got about 24M, this morning its gone again.. Do you think it will be credited back.. For the past 10 yrs this just happen now.. Whats wrong here? Its twice already and i think its not good anymore.

• LậpLập Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Mình chưa gặp qua chường hợp như vậy.
  • isakisak Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

Hello Zyinga plaese i play this game many years and i have duble protektioc on fb ( when somobody try to use ma facebook mast have code number just to go on face book ) i have 2b nad play many yers today i have biggest post ever and on 100m table i get 6b chips.in middle od 22 and 23 pm i didnt play and when a kmow open my all 6 b are gone...my name and all you have,plase halp my...i have protect my self bescosu of this and after soo may yeras a get 6b i chips..what shoud i do..al it is gone ??? first time ii lose 1b before 1 year and i didnt eont play.Then i retrn i play and play and finally i get it and i dont have nothmog know 6b plus