Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

MISSING CHIP

ANGEL1143ANGEL1143 Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
edited October 2017 in General Discussion

HI GUY, I HAVE 3 BILLIONS PLUS CHIP ON MY ZYNGA POKER AND SUDDENLY ITS ALL GONE TO ONLY 5OK
I NEVER EVEN PLAYED THAT MUCH,BECAUSE WHEN I REACH TO HAVE 3 BILLIONS I STOP PLAYING FOR NOW SINCE I ALREADY LOSS COUPLES OF BILLIONS ALREADY. I JUST WENT CHARGE MY PHONE AN HOUR. AND LIKE I SAID ITS ALL GONE. ONLY 50K LEFT
I STILL HAVE 3 BILLION PLUS ON MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WHEN I WENT LOOK AT 11AM AND WHEN I WENT LOOK AT 12:25PM I ONLY HAVE 50K
I WENT THROUGH ALL MY ACTIVITY LOG IN. NO HACK OR WHAT SO EVER HAPPENEND.
ALL MY CHIPS DISSAPPEAR.
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING SO HARD TO EARN THAT CHIPS AND NOW THIS ZYNGA TOOK IT WITHOUT ANY REASON.
I KEEP CONTACTING THEM BUT NO SOLUTION AT ALL. THEY EXCEPT ME TO WAIT BUT I CANT WAIT THAT 3 BILLION CHIPS.
I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON
I WANT MY CHIPS. BACK.

Comments

• Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super Moderator Posts: 705Super Moderator mod

Thank you for reporting this, ANGEL1143. We suggest to read this article for more information about missing Chips. You can also contact our Zynga Poker Support team to further checked your account. We appreciate your understanding.

• ANGEL1143ANGEL1143 Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
    I already send you guy all the detail and i still have no reply from you guys
    I wss pleding and begging for you guys to return my chips
    I won that chips and then just went charging my phone for an hour due to being low battery and then i weny back in Its all gone and left me only 50k.
    I ws crying and mad at the sametime
    How could you do this to me.
    I have been playing your game for years and i always buy chips using my card on mobil and everything.
    And when i won something. You just took it from me with thought having to contact me and everything..
    What do you expect me to do? Let it go?
    I have been playing this game for a long time and i nevwr had any problem, until now.
    I want my chips back. 3 billion chips.
  • ANGEL1143ANGEL1143 Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
    I dont have any complain at all for your game but this is to.much.
    I could just let it go if its just millions but its billions. I won that chips. No body hack my facebook so how could just anyone take my chips away unless you guys just took it without even talking to me. So it will be imposible to hack my facebook and just take my chipas away.
  • Albert1205Albert1205 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Me too ,I'hv dissappear three times,i was so disappointed.