Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Suddenly my chips missing

sundaysunday Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
Hi there. I had 600/700 m chips in my id. Some **** team players joined on table. I won big chips against them. They played all bluffs and every possible way to cheat but those idiots lost every single game. I reached 14 b chips in no time. They said they reported me 2/3 times coz iam winning. They left table and logged off. After 15 min i logged in and suprisingly my chips were 0. All gone in 15 min. Plz tell me is this how zyngaa manages everything. Cheaters report and u take action against innocent players. I mailes ur customer care and ur team says that i voilated ur terms. When i requested tgat kindly plz update what violation i did he didnt have answer.i read ur policies after that and as per zyngaa policy Now if i had done any wrong zyngaa would have banned me but u didnt. U just took my chips. If iam wrong then plz ban me. Why h still letting me play. Or is it that if one players wins zyngaa cant tolerate it and want innocent player to buy again. Is this how zyngaa is running its business.? Ur team us not replying to more mails now. Ur non compliance on this issue seriously makes innocent players look like fools. I requested ur team to look into game history. If i voilated any zyngaa term then plz ban me and if i havent then plz reinstate my winning chips. Please. Requesting once again to look into the matter. I can assure u once again thst i didnt voilate any zyngaa term and policy.

Answers

• sundaysunday Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    What happened zyngaaa. No reply. So i guess thats how u ppl run ur business. Great.
  • Luk96villLuk96vill Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

This game is crapp full of scamms zynga runs its business like that it happened to me with 3b chips i played and bots and teams always appear and when u take the chips the go and ban you with no reason i play this game for 8 years now and i want to say that im very dissapointed too , **** the management they have inoccent players and spenders like us should have more access to good service this dont deserves to put more money in it.

• Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super Moderator Posts: 705Super Moderator mod

@sunday said:
    Hi there. I had 600/700 m chips in my id. Some **** team players joined on table. I won big chips against them. They played all bluffs and every possible way to cheat but those idiots lost every single game. I reached 14 b chips in no time. They said they reported me 2/3 times coz iam winning. They left table and logged off. After 15 min i logged in and suprisingly my chips were 0. All gone in 15 min. Plz tell me is this how zyngaa manages everything. Cheaters report and u take action against innocent players. I mailes ur customer care and ur team says that i voilated ur terms. When i requested tgat kindly plz update what violation i did he didnt have answer.i read ur policies after that and as per zyngaa policy Now if i had done any wrong zyngaa would have banned me but u didnt. U just took my chips. If iam wrong then plz ban me. Why h still letting me play. Or is it that if one players wins zyngaa cant tolerate it and want innocent player to buy again. Is this how zyngaa is running its business.? Ur team us not replying to more mails now. Ur non compliance on this issue seriously makes innocent players look like fools. I requested ur team to look into game history. If i voilated any zyngaa term then plz ban me and if i havent then plz reinstate my winning chips. Please. Requesting once again to look into the matter. I can assure u once again thst i didnt voilate any zyngaa term and policy.

We suggest to read this article for more information. You can also contact our Zynga Poker Support team to further check your account. We appreciate your understanding.

• Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super Moderator Posts: 705Super Moderator mod

@Luk96vill said:
    This game is crapp full of scamms zynga runs its business like that it happened to me with 3b chips i played and bots and teams always appear and when u take the chips the go and ban you with no reason i play this game for 8 years now and i want to say that im very dissapointed too , **** the management they have inoccent players and spenders like us should have more access to good service this dont deserves to put more money in it.

We appreciate your feedback and for sharing this to us. We will surely forward your thoughts to the team. Thank you.