Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

TABLE Freezing

RoseW123_42366RoseW123_42366 Captain ObviousPosts: 56Registered User This Space is Available

****anyone else having issues freezing up at the poker table? getting booted from winning hands? half the time, I only get to play a hand or two and then freeze and have to reload the room :(

Comments

• Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super Moderator Posts: 705Super Moderator mod

Thanks for letting us know about this, RoseW123_42366. Have you tried any troubleshooting yet? If not, you can try the steps below to help improve your gaming performance. Let us know how it goes.

Troubleshooting for Web
    Troubleshooting for iOS
    Troubleshooting for Android
    Troubleshooting for Windows Phone

• RoseW123_42366RoseW123_42366 Captain Obvious Posts: 56Registered User This Space is Available

yes, already have tried all that

• RoseW123_42366RoseW123_42366 Captain Obvious Posts: 56Registered User This Space is Available

maybe you should try working the bug out, I am 99% sure its on your end

• DeeMoneyDeeMoney Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

The same thing been happening to me as well. Nothing is wrong with my computer and It's new. I believe it's the owner of the game. I have verry good virus protection program so I know it's not my laptop. I have the latest updates and flash you name it. It's the owner of the game. My other games don't freeze. i guess if we spend money thy will stop freezing us out the game and snatching us totally out of the game like a magic trick.

• LRS56LRS56 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon

Same thing happening to me, definitely the game server not my end. It's made the game almost entirely unplayable to the point I'm looking for another site after 8 years of almost daily play.

• darreldarrel Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I was also having slows and freezes when I played Zynga poker on my desktop. I then switched to high speed internet. Immediately Zynga poker somehow sensed that I had high speed and changed the ads I received to video clips with sound. So even at high speed, my computer is freezing. But only in Zynga poker. Otherwise, my computer is fine.
    I like Zynga poker. Can I buy an ad-free version? Is there a way to stop this?

• Mycountrygirl25Mycountrygirl25 Posts: 19Registered User Muffin
    I got booted numerous times tonight when trying to play. It's lagging, can't connect, lost connection etc. I play on my Iphone either with or without wifi.
  • SgtJoeSgtJoe Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

It is on their end! I've tried different computers, and different servers. Definitely on their side.

• mssurfermssurfer Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Zynga Poker is now IMPOSSIBLE to play using Chrome or Mozilla, even after trying the numerous USELESS and time-wasting suggestions by Zynga. Would be a great game if smooth play were possible. It's not uncommon I don't even get to see the cards I'm dealt, and the game folds me automatically because of the EXTENDED lag time. THE ONLY DEFINITE WITH THIS GAME IS THAT YOU WILL LOSE CHIPS BECAUSE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO HIT ANY BUTTONS TO PLAY.

@mssurfer said:
    Zynga Poker is now IMPOSSIBLE to play using Chrome or Mozilla, even after trying the numerous USELESS and time-wasting suggestions by Zynga. Would be a great game if smooth play were possible. It's not uncommon I don't even get to see the cards I'm dealt, and the game folds me automatically because of the EXTENDED lag time. THE ONLY DEFINITE WITH THIS GAME IS THAT YOU WILL LOSE CHIPS BECAUSE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO HIT ANY BUTTONS TO PLAY.

@mssurfer said:

• ljeanlljeanl Delightful Duckling Posts: 35Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller

e la zynga il bug,il programma va benissimo fa tutto la zynga,vuole i soldi e non le vostre lamentele

• KmocaoKmocao Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Thought I'd give zynga poker a try as my first online texas hold em game, and wow, what garbage! I have 75/15 speed internet and this game does nothing but lag, freeze, and disconnect. I play 3D MMOs that don't lag anywhere near this, it's absurd for a 2D poker game to be this unplayable. I play absolutely 0 facebook games and now Zynga just showed me why. Deuces!

Zynga support Tell's you the same thing you already tried. Thy really don't have the right answer. It's freezing for a reason and I feel that it's a glitch somewhere in the game because it says Facebook game-room not responding but yet, you can play all the other games in the game room. So, there is a problem in the game itself. My computer stay undated and has a good virus protection in it. And I don't need a lot of browser's on my computer. I have google chrome and Firefox. I have the right game plug-in as well.

• ZinoZino Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have the same problem. Start to play, about after 10-15 min I can't toush nothing, only must go to lobby. Today I lost lot of cheap (yestoday was buy them)

• K3rry_1K3rry_1 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have the same problem...playing 50m and 100m. Freezes every round. I have been folded with pocket aces, nut flush and lots of good starting hands. It is very irritating and won't play again until they fix he problem!

• FrauKlitFrauKlit Posts: 24Registered User Delightful Duckling
    Hello all who are experiencing freezing problems.

I’ve had the same issue over the past 24 hrs and have found the bug. At least for my freezing issue.

I like to lobby chat a lot with buddies, and sometimes they are long posts. On iOS at least this eats up loads of ‘documents and data’ space. Check in settings->data storage then the zynga poker app. This then reduces the allocated space for the app to work properly.

What to do,
    1. delete buddies and reconnect to them. This should reduce but not eliminate the chat protocol. Chat protocols will be removed after a few days
    2. No more lobby chat
    3. Delete app
  • FrauKlitFrauKlit Posts: 24Registered User Delightful Duckling
    Hello all who are experiencing freezing problems.
    I’ve had the same issue over the past 24 hrs and have found the bug. At least for my freezing issue.
    I like to lobby chat a lot with buddies, and sometimes they are long posts. On iOS at least this eats up loads of ‘documents and data’ space. Check in settings->data storage then the zynga poker app. This then reduces the allocated space for the app to work properly.
    What to do,
    1. delete buddies and reconnect to them. This should reduce but not eliminate the chat protocol. Chat protocols will be removed after a few days
    2. No more lobby chat
    3. Delete app (not unload as this will retain documents and data) for this make sure you have you’re account connected to fb or email, ie no guest account. When you do this with guest account all is lost.
    4. Reinstall app
    NOTE: I have provided the dev team with my findings and the suggestions to:
    1. Secure space for effective running of app, ie without hangers or disconnects
    2. The ability to delete lobby chat and free up that space.
    Good luck and happy pokering
    FrauKlit
  • EzdetsEzdets Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Fraklit I don’t talk with players I’m their to play poker because that’s what I like to do .Dont have a lot of buddies playing on site .Dont see why this should affect me
  • PerezPerez Posts: 2,569Registered User Lord of the Forums