Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Missing chips! 2b down to 1m?

PatrickdltPatrickdlt Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

Please, someone help! I reached out to Zynga customer support, but who knows how long they will take to get back to me. I was sitting at just over 2 billion in chips last night when I finished playing. When I logged on this morning my chip count was down to 1 million. My password was 18 random characters, so I wasn't hacked through FB. Anyone have any thoughts on what could have happened? If Zynga took them wouldn't they have suspended my account, or at least said something? Sucks this happened on a weekend because it means I will most likely not hear anything back for a day, or two.

Comments

• BMFBMF Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
    I have noticed sometimes like last night. I started with 400mill, I put 200mill on a cash table. Brought that 200 to 600. Then when I quit my chips didn't transfer to the home screen.
  • orangeorange Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

@BMF said:
    I have noticed sometimes like last night. I started with 400mill, I put 200mill on a cash table. Brought that 200 to 600. Then when I quit my chips didn't transfer to the home screen.

Similar thing happened to me. When I left a table, my money didn't transfer over to my total balance in the lobby.