Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

when ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED can be opened again? chip will not be lost?

dedy11dedy11 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

yesterday when I play poker, I changed my facebook profile, night,, I can open my poker, I can play poker but always lose, just play at a table 40K / 80K, 200/400, and shitAndGo 10K, then go to bed, only a few hours, now my poker disabled... if I break the rules, night, my account directly on the block... why now my poker disabled? my chip will not be lost? i can be opened my acount again?

Comments

• RussCrumRussCrum Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited March 2017

I'd like to know when they will reopen my account ! Someone was using it via Facebook hack ( which I fixed two months ago ) and it's STILL SHUT DOWN ! Fix this for me now ! Over $60,000,000 in chips , gold and tickets were stolen by a Michele Ramos in the Phillipenes . They attached onto my old email address as [email protected] . They're still playing and I'm not . I changed my email and contacted these people ( Zynga ) over and over . They refuse to do a **** thing and I'm beyond **** off .

• JosephTanJosephTan Posts: 4Registered User Loose Cannon

Zynga, CAN U EXPLAIN TO ME WHERE IS MY CHIPS? WHY ARE YOU TOOK AWAY MY CHIPS ?? JUST BECAUSE WANT TO FORCE ME TO BUY CHIP FROM YOU ? YOU STUPID DUMBASSS COMPANY !! RETURN MY 140m !!!!