Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Why my acount banned? I dont transfer chip. Iam not do. Wrong with rules zynga. Iam playing natural

arif57arif57 Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
Zynga please back my chip. Iam play from last night until this morning for win that chips. Iam not tricky. That my new acount. But iam playing zynga poker since 2009. I have skill for big win

Best Answer

Answers

• arif57arif57 Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
  • Paul1208Paul1208 Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    edited January 12
    my name is Paul. i was encountered with bad players, Roy, Dominic and Lydia. After i winned their chips and they abused me with bad words. I m human being and i admited fight them back. But i was not the person started the war because i was the winner impossible to abuse them . After second my account has been banned. Please review my case, i felt innocent my account has been banned. I was the victims just like to play zynga poker to fill my loneliness single life. If zynga can review, reopen my account with my existing chips, i will very thankful and appropreciated with second chance. Promised whoever started abuse me, i will keep silence and just enjoying my games.
  • DrowningFishDrowningFish Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 274 Gabby Enthusiast

@Paul1208 said:
    After second my account has been banned.

Does Zynga ban so fast?

• lauramackenzielauramackenzie Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    I was also banned, I didn't do. Nothing wrong and all my chip's are gone , and I I had a bunch
  • lauramackenzielauramackenzie Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
  • BerkanBerkan Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    Yaklaşık 30 dakika önce bana masada küfürler edilirken sesini çıkarmayan siz yöneticiler ben küfür edince hemen hesabımı yaaakloyorsunuz biraz daha asıl olabilirsiniz en kısa zamanda hesabımın yasağını kaldırmanızı rica ediyorum
  • BerkanBerkan Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
  • Emerald JadeEmerald Jade Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 630 mod

@Paul1208 said:
    my name is Paul. i was encountered with bad players, Roy, Dominic and Lydia. After i winned their chips and they abused me with bad words. I m human being and i admited fight them back. But i was not the person started the war because i was the winner impossible to abuse them . After second my account has been banned. Please review my case, i felt innocent my account has been banned. I was the victims just like to play zynga poker to fill my loneliness single life. If zynga can review, reopen my account with my existing chips, i will very thankful and appropreciated with second chance. Promised whoever started abuse me, i will keep silence and just enjoying my games.

Thank you for letting us know about this. You may read this article to know why some accounts are getting suspended. You can also contact our Zynga Poker Support team to help you review your profile by sending an email to PokerSupport@zynga.com . We appreciate your understanding.