Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

How can I win a trophy ??

PhilippebambamüllerPhilippebambamüller Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
How can I win a trophy ??

Answers

• ViatywViatyw Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    How do you earn trophies, I'm a level 13 with no trophies?
  • MarcusWongMarcusWong Registered User Posts: 0 Not a Title, but a Star

I see lots of people have a new different trophies. How do i get that? I cant see that item on Gift Shop. My Leagues are on 14 and never receive any of it

• ChalondrrraChalondrrra Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
  • betbet Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

from sit'n go tournaments, wait for the next one

• potpot21492potpot21492 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Same here. I played a lot of the leagues and I'm on level 14 but i still don't have the permanent trophies. I even won the Sit n Go Tournaments but still have no permanent trophies...

• Misko195Misko195 Registered User Posts: 26 Clueless Cookie

Same question here. I play the Leagues hard and am in the high tier. Honestly, I expect to get a trophy, coz it's a long time tournament.
    I guess we will need to wait and see, but if there has no trophy for all participients, I will be very disappointed.

• Drumberry CheesecakeDrumberry Cheesecake Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 366 mod
    edited February 2017

Hi Aces! Currently, the only way to earn trophies is by participating in our Sit-N-Go Duel events. You need to win 1st place for the required number of times (presently, three times) in order to win a Zynga Poker Trophy. For more information, please check out this link. Thanks!

By the way, there's a Valentine's Sit-N-Duel event happening now until 02/09/2017 Noon PST. See you at the tables!

• LisaLisa Registered User Posts: 100 Cloudylicious
    Wasn't made clear that the trophy could be won only if you played at the 1mil tables and won 3 rounds. It should have been available at all sit n go tables as not all of your players have enough chips to play at 1 mil tables. Or was it so that users bought chips from zynga?
  • MonkeyMonkey Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Even the million dollar tables do not give you a trophy. I have won the 1 million buy in table three times and have still not won a trophy. I have also won every category below the 1 mil buy in over three times and haven't received a trophy.

Is Sit-And-Go tournaments different than Sit-And-Go Duel? There is not an option for a "duel" tournament anywhere in the app. Someone please help!!!

• ThorThor Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

@Monkey said:
    Even the million dollar tables do not give you a trophy. I have won the 1 million buy in table three times and have still not won a trophy. I have also won every category below the 1 mil buy in over three times and haven't received a trophy.

Is Sit-And-Go tournaments different than Sit-And-Go Duel? There is not an option for a "duel" tournament anywhere in the app. Someone please help!!!

just when you open zynga app when at sit and go duel times appears box for playing sit and go up there you can earn trophy not anywhere else

• JhoanneJhoanne Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

What's the difference between Sit-And-Go tournaments and Sit-And-Go Duel? Help!

• bokharibokhari Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

AND I AM AT LEVEL 9 AND SCORE BE ABOVE 110 MILION
  • Joey711Joey711 Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    To get trophies, you have to play in the Sit-N-Go Duels. Not the regular SNG's, but the Duels. They are not available ALL the time. But every once in a while, a Duel or other event will come up in the lobby. These are usually $1M buy ins. And you have to win the Duel three times for your first trophy, four times for your second trophy, five times for your third, etc. All you can do is wait until one of these Duels or events is announce or visible in the lobby. They last about a week, and go away until the next time.
    To be clear, they are not available at the normal Sit-N-Go room in the lobby, but are special Sit-N-Go Duels that are held from time to time. Best policy is to keep your eyes open. Check the lobby at least once a week to see if a Duel is underway. They will usually tell you how long the Duel will last.
  • VeterVeter Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Živijo imel sem zaščito,ko sem dosegel 100 level in zdej ga nimam več mi lahko razložite zakaj so mi odstranli..
  • TaT2RoBTaT2RoB Registered User Posts: 4 Loose Cannon
    I thought you had to place first in your league in order to get a trophy so I was in League 9 and went all the way to $299,999,571 to ensure that I would take first place in the league and then didn't even win the trophy. When is the next sitting dual scheduled to be played?
  • ddl1275ddl1275 Registered User Posts: 7 Not a Title, but a Star
    Tired to.digging trophy can.we buy.it?instead of challenges
    I have trophy before but when I buying chip it's gone
    I have permanent trophy before but now is gone why?
  • Drumberry CheesecakeDrumberry Cheesecake Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 366 mod

@TaT2RoB said:
    I thought you had to place first in your league in order to get a trophy so I was in League 9 and went all the way to $299,999,571 to ensure that I would take first place in the league and then didn't even win the trophy. When is the next sitting dual scheduled to be played?

@ddl1275 said:
    Tired to.digging trophy can.we buy.it?instead of challenges

Hello TaT2RoB and ddl1275! The only way to earn trophies is by participating in our Sit-N-Go Duel events. You need to win 1st place for a required number of times (presently, three times) in order to get one. Currently, the tournament is unavailable. Please stay tuned for the next round of the event. Thanks!

@ddl1275 said:
    I have trophy before but when I buying chip it's gone

Thanks for letting us know about this, ddl1275. We recommend contacting our Support team here to have your gaming profile checked. We appreciate your patience.