Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware of spam emails telling that your account will be receiving Poker rewards.
Click HERE to know more about it.

Hi! Is a negative chip balance a tournament delay glitch?

JessaJessa Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

I joined back-to-back 1mil buy-in tournaments on a losing streak, so my suspicion is that I was allowed to join a tournament I could not afford. My account was in the negative by almost 1mil. My solution is just to collect gifts and spin until I get out of the red. I will not buy chips when I am not at fault, so it would be courteous of Zynga to correct the glitch by at least zeroing out my balance.

As a player, have you ever had a negative balance? I welcome all replies, suggestions, and experiences. I have perused the forums and taken note of the email for customer service. Any OTHER information would be helpful. Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• JessaJessa Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

This question was marked as answered. Where is it? I've even received a notification upon logging in that I am to review this nonexistent answer.

I received a notification saying, "Your account has been updated," but by that time I had already caught up my balance with bonus spins, had been playing, and didn't notice if any chips were added.

I'm back because it's happened again, and this time my balance is negative 3 mil. I was, once again, losing back-to-back tournaments. This time it was 5 mils, and so this is, indeed, a tournament delay glitch. As a patron with VIP privileges, I happily spend my money to play. I simply wish my issue was addressed with, "Yes, it is a glitch. If you play too much it may happen again." I found out the hard way, and don't even expect an answer this time.

• Jd_dean_huberJd_dean_huber Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

But I had enough chips to enter 2 tournaments so why is my balance negative

• Drumberry CheesecakeDrumberry Cheesecake Super Moderator Posts: 405Super Moderator mod

Thanks for reporting this to us, Jessa and Jd_dean_huber. We recommend contacting our Zynga Poker Support here so the team can take a closer look and determine what happened. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• TeverTever Posts: 0Registered User New to the Forums

Today and not for the first time, Zynga wrongly took money from my account and put me on a negative balance. I can only assume this was a cynical attempt to get me to by chips, pretty cheap. If this is not rectified and compensated within the next 8 hours, I shall delete the app.

• btown7930btown7930 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Yep same here I spend $ with Zynga but if not fixed I'm out too .....WRONg!!!! ⭐♦♦⭐✌✍✍❤❣♨✈✈✈✈✈✈
  • LobloLoblo Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Same thing happened to me yesterday. 500k tournament, wallet contained 950k+ lost the game and also found a negative balance of 450k+. Also had to recoup my losses. Very frustrating...
  • Jeeptj2004Jeeptj2004 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2017
    Why am I a negative 2 mil + and having to spin and lose all my spins to pay back?
  • kosimkosim Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

HI GUY, I HAVE 3 BILLIONS PLUS CHIP ON MY ZYNGA POKER AND SUDDENLY ITS ALL GONE TO ONLY 5OK
    I NEVER EVEN PLAYED THAT MUCH,BECAUSE WHEN I REACH TO HAVE 3 BILLIONS I STOP PLAYING FOR NOW SINCE I ALREADY LOSS COUPLES OF BILLIONS ALREADY. I JUST WENT CHARGE MY PHONE AN HOUR. AND LIKE I SAID ITS ALL GONE. ONLY 50K LEFT
    I STILL HAVE 3 BILLION PLUS ON MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WHEN I WENT LOOK AT 11AM AND WHEN I WENT LOOK AT 12:25PM I ONLY HAVE 50K
    I WENT THROUGH ALL MY ACTIVITY LOG IN. NO HACK OR WHAT SO EVER HAPPENEND.
    ALL MY CHIPS DISSAPPEAR.
    I HAVE BEEN PLAYING SO HARD TO EARN THAT CHIPS AND NOW THIS ZYNGA TOOK IT WITHOUT ANY REASON.
    I KEEP CONTACTING THEM BUT NO SOLUTION AT ALL. THEY EXCEPT ME TO WAIT BUT I CANT WAIT THAT 3 BILLION CHIPS.
    I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON
    I WANT MY CHIPS. BACK.

• FIGHT_clapFIGHT_clap Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Hallo wollte fragen wie kriege ich Tröphen?
  • slasherslasher Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

i have -$39M should be positive $19M how did this happen this is a ripoff

• david1151david1151 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Worst poker site ever. Lost millions in chips due to freeze ups. Though it is a free site I find more pleasure in counting ant's in my yard.